Issue #11: Infected!

A few hours have passed once Sonic returns from his mission with Amy from the mines.

Tangle is seen cycling towards a workshop where she was going to tell them something, but on her way, saw Gotuce Coming her way and she immediately squealed and peeled faster.

Tangle gets to the entrance.

Tangle: Aww. Tails workshop is so cute! I hope they're home.

Gotuce lands next to Tangle where he is taken by surprise by her hugging him tightly.

Gotuce: Woah!

Tangle: Gotuce! I've missed you so much! Mwah!

Tangle in her excitement kisses Gotuce in the cheek which Gotuce still isn't used to.

Gotuce: T-Tangle! Please stop. T-Tails asked for us. W-We can do this later i-if you want.

Tangle: Heh Heh~ Okay~

With that they both head in to see a Sonic run in a giant hamster wheel.

Sonic: Yo Tangle! I'll be with you in a sec!

Tangle: .......I have questions.

Tails: Hi Gotuce! What wrong with your face?

Sonic: Yeah! Why is it red?

Gotuce: Huh!? I-Its nothing.

Gotuce covers his face while Tangle gives a sly smile.

Tails: I didn't know you two where coming to visit.

Gotuce: Me either, I was training one second ago and the next Tangle was screaming for me to come with her to your workshop.

Tails: Oookay.....just give us one second.

Tangle: So, this is what you you guys do for fun with your down time?

Tangle pauses to think but continues.

Tangle: Who am I kidding? That contraption looks fun! Can I try it next?

Sonic: Ha! Sure! I don't think I can infect metal stuff!

Tails: You definitely can't. I tested your for that. Looks like your clear.

Sonic: Sweet! You think that did the trick?

Tails: Hard to say. Your run back from the mine drove it back into remission.

Sonic: So I cured myself? That was easy!

Tangle/Gotuce: Excuse me, What!/ Infect!

Sonic: Huh? Right, Gotuce is somewhat up to speed but you aren't Tangle. So basically the Chaotix had found Eggman who went by Mr. Tinker and after we had checked him out, we decided to let him be but he was captured back from a Doctor Starline and returned back as Eggman!