Issue #17: Getting the Chaos Emeralds!

Eggman and Tails are outside making use of the Warp Topaz that Eggman had stolen from Starline.

Eggman: Bahhh! This isn't remotely up to my aesthetic standards!

Tails: Let's focus on making sure it works and doesn't implode the island.

With the machine finally built, five portals were made for each chaos emeralds and their respective Zeti.

Eggman: EUREKA! We have a functioning multi portal generator!

Although Knuckles was frantically terrified with what Tails had said.

Knuckles: Wait implode? That was a possibility!

Sonic comes running in.

Sonic: The brainiacs got it working?

Amy: Yeah! Did you figure out who should take on the Deadly Six?

Sonic: Yep, I think......

Sonic stops as he almost trips from exhaustion.

Goku: Gotuce, have you ever given Sonic a senzu bean?

Gotuce: I was thinking but.....it's a virus, dad.

The Z-Fighters look shocked and remember what happened to Goku when he had a virus and had eaten a senzu bean.

Sonic: Yeah, I haven't eaten a senzu bean, I can get my stamina full?

Trunks: Because it will only make the virus worse...............trust me.

Trunks looks down sad, remembering his old future with the androids.

Sonic: Then.....ill be fine. Let's get everyone moving.

Sonic: You'll be splitting into teams. Tails and Amy will take on Zomom. He's dumb as a brick. You should be able to outwit him and take his chaos emerald no problem.

Vegeta: So he's another Kakarot. An idiot!

Goku: Hey, I'm not an idiot, Vegeta!

Gotuce: Then I guess my father will go with you two.

Sonic: Espio and Knuckles you get Zazz. The guy's a berserker. You two are the best trained fighters. So you should be able to overcome his brute strength.

Knuckles: Nope.

Sonic: Wanna try that again Knux?

Knuckles: That would leave the Master Emerald with Eggman and Metal Sonic. As it's guardian. I'm not going to do that.

Knuckles: Everyone is going on suicide missions. You are in no shape to fight. So--nope.

Eggman: Are you implying that I would double cross you in this critical juncture?

Everyone looks at him puzzling before Broly replies.

Broly: I....would......like.....to....stay.

Gotuce: You sure Broly?

Broly:......Yes.

Broly says this with a smile.

Knuckles: Hmm. I don't really trust this Broly guy.

Goku: Oh, it's fine! Broly is a really gentle guy! He wouldn't hurt animals if he wanted to!

Broly: Mh-hm!

Knuckles: Hang. Alright then. He can stay by the Master Emerald. Make sure Eggman doesn't do anything suspicious.

Broly: Alright!

Sonic: Silver and Whisper. You get Zor. The guys.....weird. Better you two handle him at a distance.

Whisper:'Roger.'