Issue #45: Anger at Maximum!

After the whole fiasco from the training, Silver and Whisper were at the Restoration HQ Lobby.

Whisper: 'Mimic. He was once a fierce and clever warrior. My friend. But greed meant more to him than friends........and we have been hunting each other ever since. And now he's here, disguised, to finish the job. We won't let him. One mistake and he's done.'

Silver: 'But, Whisper........we've been following him all day, and he hasn't done anything creepy.'

Whisper: 'Shh. Be patient.'

Silver: 'But nothing is happening! When I saw his eyes change color, he was in danger......If I give him a little spook.'

Whisper: 'Dont hurt him. We need proof before we strike.

Silver: 'Dont worry, I'll catch him.'

Silver used his telekinesis to flip Duo over the railing.

Duo: Ahh!

As he was about to fall, a hand grabbed his leg before falling which was Gotuce and Lanolin.

Duo: Th-Thank you.

Gotuce: All right, that's enough, Come out, Silver!

Maggie hover over and began to pull on Silver's hair prompting him to get up and out of his hiding spot.

Silver: Ow! okay, okay. I'm coming!

They all head down the the ground floor.

Lanolin: I've been watching you sneak around all morning.......remind me to never take you on a stealth mission.

Gotuce: Yeah, man. The key is to be unseen or just be fast.

Lanolin: What are you trying to do?

Whisper came out of her hiding spot.

Whisper: 'Stop a monster.'

Lanolin: Whisper........ explain yourself.

Silver: She doesn't have to. Duo is lying about who he is. That's Mimic!

Lanolin: The shape-shifter? That's a big accusation. Do you have any proof?

Whisper: 'I don't need any as Gotuce is living proof.'

Lanolin is surprised and looks at Gotuce.

Lanolin: Is what she saying true, Gotuce?

Gotuce is shocked but he looks away silently.

Whisper: 'I know what I'm talking about. Mimic has tells, if we can get him to slip—

Lanolin: So you decided to harass a teammate?

Whisper: 'Im not waiting—'

Whisper grabs Lanolins arm but Lanolin retaliates by sending her to the ground.

Gotuce: Whisper!

Gotuce rushed to her side to make sure she's okay.

Gotuce: Lanny! What is wrong with you!

Lanolin: Silver is one thing! But me and Whisper are soldiers! You should know that, Gotuce!

Gotuce stays silent before replying.

Gotuce: No I don't know that...........because I am a half alien super warrior!

The ground cracks as Whisper uses this opportunity to side swipe Lanolin.

As this happens, They both fight it out.

Whisper: 'I won't let it. Happen again.'

Gotuce got between the two to stop it.