Time World Tour Issue #1: Into the Future!

Just within the Restoration HQ, we could see many of the residents working or just relaxing after all that they had to endure.

As we move through we go into an area that is very spacious with lots of room to move around.

In this room we can see a figure in the middle who seems to be punching the air rather quickly.

Gotuce was training as per his father's concerns to keep up his strength but also for his own belief to be stronger.

He was using an assortment of training methods to pick up more strength unlike his brother Gohan who slowly kept leaving his strength behind this making him weaker than Gotuce even in his Beast Form.

Gotuce was seen lifting a pure block of kachin before hearing the doors open and he turns around to see who it is.

It was Silver who was looking around at some of the destroyed areas until spotting Gotuce doing squats while in Super Saiyan God.

Gotuce: H-Hey......Ngh.....S-Silver.

Silver: Gotuce......Hey.....

Silver was looking a little down which didn't go unoticed by Gotuce.

Gotuce: Grh......W-Whats wrong?

Silver: Oh......it's nothing......it's just what happens a few days ago with Du-I mean Mimic.

Gotuce put the block of kachin down as he takes a breath before speaking.

Gotuce: What about it? D-Did he fully recover?

Silver: N-No hes still in the med bay after what you did to him.

They both flashbacks to the day Silver tried to out Duo as Mimic along with Gotuce with it only got Him kicked out from the Diamond Cutters which prompted Gotuce to start beating the absolute soul out of Mimic till he was hospitalized.

Gotuce: Right.......that felt really good but it still sucked that you got kicked out.

Silver sighs.

Silver: Yeah........Now I truly don't have a place where I belong.

Gotuce: Hey, Hey man. Don't be like that.

Silver: Why not? It feels as if everywhere I go.......I just feel like I don't belong anywhere........but you......you immediately fitted with he rest.

Gotuce:..........that's not true......

Silver: Huh?

Gotuce: After I lost my entire universe..........no matter what I did........I never felt like I fitted with other versions of my family.........I felt like an outcast........ someone who doesn't belong...........So dont you dare evem think that, Silver.

Gotuce looked at him with a serious face to which Silver was amazed at.

Gotuce: Okay talking about my future is starting to make me a bit uncomfortable......let's talk about yours, Silver!

Silver: M-My Future?

Gotuce: Yeah, man! I love hearing what other people's futures are like!

Silver: O-Okay! Well it-

Silver stops before thinking.

Silver: Actually, why don't we go there right now?

Gotuce: Like right now?

Silver: Yeah! You said it yourself that you like hearing about it but what about seeing it yourself.

Gotuce: W-Won't that mess up your timeline?