Chapter 6

• Dedicated to Melanie Vanek

Loki pov~

Layla was gone I tried to reach for her but it was to late.It took me a moment to process what happened.I quickly teleported to Everyone and told them what happened I told Lucas last.Lucas was reading a book.

"Lucas, Layla's gone. She was taken by the other, on of Thanos's servants."

Lucas closed his book and looked at Loki with tears brimming.

"Will you get her back?"

"Yes."

I teleported to Asgard to speak to the all-father.Odin was sitting on his throne looking at me like he was mad at  me like he always dose.

"All- father Layla has been taken by Thanos."

"When was she taken?"

"A few minutes ago. Where is Thor?"

"Thor is in the dining room."

I ran to the dining room to see Thor and the warriors three.Thor saw me walk in.

"Brother what are you doing here? Has something happened?"

"Yes Thor something has happened, L-Layla has been taken from me by Thanos, I wish to get her back."

"I will assist you brother, if you will allow me."

I gave a weak smile.

"I will allow it Thor."

Thor gave a smile.

"Brother, tell me about this Thanos, dose he have any weaknesses?"

"He is mortal Thor, but he is insanely strong." 

"I think the warriors and I could handle him easily."

"Don't be so sure of your self Thor."

Thor walked to Loki and put his hand on  shoulder and gave a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry brother we'll get Layla back."

"We must go now Thor grab your weapons and met me at the bifrost."

I left and ran to my room and grabbed extra knives and ran to the bifrost and waited for Thor and Sif and the warriors three. They all arrived a few minutes after I.

"We are here brother."

Thor started walking to Hiemdall. I grabbed his arm he looked back in confusion.

"Brother,what is wrong I was going to tell Hiemdall to start the bifrost."

I shook my head in disagreement.

"Thor to get to Thanos's realm you don't use the bifrost. You simply jump off the bifrost."

Thor looked at me with wide eyes.

"Brother, if we jump off the bifrost we will die."

"I didn't die when I let go, did I?"

Fandral cut in.

"We don't have all the time in the nine realms to figure out how to get to this Thanos."

"You have a point Fandral we have no time to waste."

We all walked to the edge of the bifrost.Thor was standing beside me.

"You go first brother."

I nodded and jumped of the bifrost.A portal opened and went through it. Thor jumped next. Sif jumped next. Fandral jumpped and screamed the whole way.Voltsagg and Hougun jumped next.I landed and hid behind a rock and the others followed.