Chapter 38

Layla POV:

Loki sat down on the bed and picked up the book off the table. "Oh, no you don't!" I took the book out of Loki's hands. "Your not reading!" I slid the book under the bed.

I could tell I pissed Loki off.Loki's right eye twitched. Loki got up and got his book and went into his closet slamming the door.

I couldn't help but laugh. "I don't see how you find putting a book on the floor funny." Loki said monologue tone.

" You over react.You know that right?" I said sitting up in the bed. "This book, is from Midgardian library. I swore I would take care of it." Loki said raising his voice slightly.

"A Library? Loki wow. " I said in sounding as if I was amazed.

"You spent your childhood on Midgard, didn't you enjoy libraries?" Loki asked still in the closet.

"Ha! Me enjoying a library?" "What child wouldn't enjoy a library?" Loki asked as if I blew his mind.

"Libraries were terrified of me. I would destroy the library every Wednesday because less teachers were there. You could call me, a very bad child.I was the elementary,middle school and high school  trouble maker. Bank robbers wished they were me."

Loki was silent for a while." No wonder you very naughty." Loki said. I could tell he was smirking. "One time, a did a prank so extreme Half of the school looked like it just had a hurricane!" I smiled at my memory.

"I was surprisingly only suspend one time in my whole life." Loki scoffed. "Those schools had very bad discipline." Loki said in shock "I know right?"

Loki finally came out the closet and sat next to me. "What time is it?" I asked Loki. "Asgard or Midgard?"

"Midgard." I decided. " It's 6:00pm." I nodded and laid on Loki's lap. "Why are you laying in my lap? Do you not see me reading?" Loki asked closing his book. "Do you need your dick to read?" I asked. "No.Wh-" I cut Loki off. "Then let me lay here. And also read to me." I shifted sides.I was now facing Loki stomach.

Loki sighed."Fine." Loki started reading aloud. After about two pages I was fell asleep.

Loki POV:

Layla was snoring softly on my lap. I continued reading until I felt tired. I tried to lift Layla up but she wrapped her arms around my legs. " No..Your a great pillow." Layla slurred sleepily. "A real pillow is a better pillow than me." Layla left go and got under the covers herself. I laid next to her and closed me eyes.

~~

Layla woke up by making her fingers walk around my face. "Good morning!" Layla said happily. I smiled sleepily. "Good morning."

Layla jumped out of bed and went into her closet. "Till I'm due, I have 20 Asgardian days." Layla chripped happily. "You keeping count?" I asked still laying in the bed.

"Yes, yes I am.Do you have a problem with it?" Layla's voice changed completely.It was deeper. "I don't have a problem at all. It's a good idea for you to keep count." I said. 

"Loki, I don't feel like getting Asgardin clothes.I'm wearing sweats today." Layla said walking out of the closet. " I am so hungry, I could eat half of Asgard." Layla said with a straight face. "Shall we get breakfast then?" I said changing into my usual clothes. "Yes we should." Layla said. 

Layla POV:

We walked to the dining area and Everyone was already there. Loki and I sat down and we began to eat. I was finishing plates of food in about three minutes flat then getting another plate. Everyone stopped eating and was staring at me.I stopped eating and wiped my mouth. " You all do know I'm pregnant right?" I asked looking around. "This is probably the most I've seen you eaten." Loki said amazed. "I'm pregnant.What do expect me to eat? As much food as Sif? No offence Sif." 

"None taken." Sif chripped. " No, I just can't tell if your swallowing or not." Loki said. I smiled. "I am, don't worry." I continued eating.  I ate a LOT of food. 

Eric POV: 

I saw Anna and caught up to her." Hey Anna, I just wanted to say sorry fr making you drop those cups." I said. Anna was holding something close to her. "What are you holding." I asked. Anna took a deep breath and shook her head no. "I promise I won't tell anyone." I asked begging. Anna pushed me away and ran into Hougun's room.

***************

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while!