Chapter 16

A hour passed.

"Layla, everyone is here. Loki is also here looking for you."

"Take me to him!"

I followed Pepper and found Loki pacing.

" Hey L-"

" What is the meaning of this?!? All the Avengers here waiting for you and I to tell them important news. Did someone tell them you were pregnant?"

"This is all Sif's idea. She wants to tell everyone I'm pregnant."

Loki pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Why is Sif so excited about this wedding?!? "

"I'm kinda her first female friend getting married."

"B-"

Pepper walked in and grabbed both of our arms.

"Time to tell the news."

"Uh..." I looked around and saw everyone here... Even Fury! How the hell did Pepper get Fury here!

"What is the big news?" Fury asked impatiently.

"Well, um.. Loki will tell the first part." I pushed Loki up a little.

"Well, Layla's pregnant."

Natasha gasped. Really Nat?

"Layla will tell part 2 of the news." Loki stepped back.

"Um.. Were having two boys."

"How many weeks are you?" Fury asked me.

"Um... about...4 weeks I think." I looked at Loki so he could confirm the date.

" It has been 4 weeks."

"Well then, Layla you coming to shield."

"Why?"

" Do you know who dangerous these babies are? No, you both are from different 'realms' and your having a child. Whose stupid idea was that?" Fury yelled at us.

" Fur-"

Loki was already holding Fury by the neck and lifting him a few feet of the ground.

Loki's voice turned cold." How dare you. Layla will NOT go to Shield to do any test. If you make her I'll remove your ability to speak. Our children are not dangerous and I will make sure of that myself.If one day they do become dangerous I will allow them to kill you, then I will teach him right from wrong If you ever try anything to destroy or capture our children, I'll remove your ability to ever have children! Understood?"

Every man crossed his legs.Fury put on his brave face but I know Loki scared him shit less.

"I understand, now, put me down!"

Loki put Fury down and Fury sat back down.

" That warning went to everyone in this room."Loki looked around then walked back besides me. I noticed Loki's hand was blue.

I whispered to Loki." Your hand, fix it."

Loki looked at his hand and put it behind his back.

"Dose anyone have any questions?" I asked trying to change the subject.

Lucas raised his hand."Dose father already know?"

"Yes, and I'm sure you know what happened."

Lucas smirked." Did it hurt him?"

"A little."

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Tony asked interrupting us.

"When my Loki met my father, my father punched Loki for getting me pregnant."

Everyone laughed.

"It is not funny, Layla's father punches hard." Loki said.

A few minutes passed and everyone stopped laughing.

"So, are we done here? I have a meeting to get to."

so..uncaring he is.. " Yeah, were done."

Fury left. 

"Last time, anymore questions?"

Natasha raised her hand.

"What are you naming them?"

There was a 'hawkward' silence.

"We haven't decided yet."

"Tell me when you do."

I nodded.

~~

Everyone left and Loki and I stayed at Stark Towers and baby names on the Internet.

"All these names are stupid! I think we should mix Dark Elf names with Jhotun names, what do you think?"

"That is a great idea."

Loki and I go to Asgardians Royal library or also called Loki's favorite room in all Asgard.

Loki looks in some books about name meanings and I do the same.

*****************************************************

A/N: If anyone has any ideas for names tell me.