Chapter 11

"Yeah right! When I get mad, no one could beat me."

I told Ben pushing some hair out of my face and shifting my weight onto different legs.

"Quit trying to look tough, We all know that your very nice."Ben picked me up and started spinning me around.

"Stop... spinning... me!"

My phone rang which made Ben put me down.I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Maria Hill.

"Hey Hill, I haven't talked to you for a while."

"I know, we'll catch up later.A few agents when on a mission to Arizona, they found Loki pasted out in the middle of the desert. They took him back to Stark towers."

T-they f-found him...

I hung up and practically ran to the door while the door was being opened from the opposite side hitting me in the face and making me fall on my butt. I put my hand over my bleeding nose and got up.

"I'm so sorry Layla, I didn't know you were trying to open the door too."Johnny said looking at my blood gushing nose.

"It's okay, could you get me some tissue."

Johnny nodded quickly and ran down the hall leaving a few ashes on the ground.

Reed and Susan came in and rushed to me.

"Layla! What happened?!?" Susan said.

"I ran to the door and Johnny opened it."

"Why did run to the door?" Reed asked.

"My boyfriend, they found him in a Arizona desert passed out and brought him back to Stark towers. I was going to go see if he was okay."

"Oh, I-"

Johnny interrupted Reed to hand me tissue.

"I got tissue for your nose."Johnny hands me a slightly burnt roll of tissue.

"Thanks."I put the tissue in my nose.And walked out the Baxter Building and called a cab to go to Stark towers.

I ran inside Stark towers and found Tony waiting for me.

"Tony-"

"Don't even ask, I'll show you where Loki is."

Tony showed me to a room full of medical supplies and hospital beds. Loki was in a bed near a snow picture on the wall.I silently sat i the chair next to Loki's bed on the left side and looked at his face, he had scratches and bruises all over his face and body, My tears were threatening to fall.

"My doctor fixed his open cuts. He didn't have any major damages to kill him, so he'll live.Also, new rule, no sex after 10pm. I had a petition and I got a lot of signatures."

"Are you serious?"My tears when away completely.

"Very, Just think of it this way, I'm saving you from getting pregnant in the future."Tony patted my back a few time and sat down in the chair on the right side of Loki.

"I could most likely never have a kid with Loki, were like...two different species from two different worlds. So that is most likely impossible."

Tony lifted his eyebrow."Really, I think you just gave me an idea to help Bruce with his boredom."

Tony got up and looked in the cabinet until he brought out a two needles. Tony walked over and took blood from Loki and put the needle in his pocket and started coming over to me.

"No no no no no no no no no! Tony I never liked needles! They set my me off!"

"I just the solution for that." Tony put the needle down and brought out a face mask.