Chapter 20

I woke up in a dark room and headache.My wedding dress torn at the bottom.I still had my green rose.

The Other open the door.

"Your awake." The Other hissed.

"What do you want with me?"

"Your...husband came here yesterday and treatend Thanos to leave you alone."

"Loki always keeps his word."

The Other grabbed my neck and held a knife in the other hand. I felt a sudden coldness.. like I jumped into ice water. The Other dropped me and screamed holding his hand he grabbed me with. It had frost bite.

" You quim!"

The sudden chill went away.

I slid down the wall and put my head on my knees a tore some of my dress and wrapped my green rose. and tied it to a part of my drees.

Hours passed. Thanos came in.

"I saw what you did to The Other... your pregnant aren't you, Layla" I'm sure my name tasted like bile in his mouth.

" If I am, what's it to you."

" That means your killers.. protected you."

" Did you call my children...killers?.."

"What's it to you if I did?" Thanos smirked.

My ears got pointy and my eyes turned black and shadows started forming on the wall and my wedding dress turned black.

"Your little trick dosen't scare me!" Thanos yelled.

I standed up slowly and walked towards Thanos. Dark magic started forming in my hands. Thanos took a step forward.

"Go ahead! Attack me!"

I pushed the dark energy in Thanos' chest towards his heart.

"Go ahead!"

The dark energy went into Thanos' skin and hit his heart. Thanos fell to his knees slowly and fell. I turned back normal but my drees stayed black. I looked around the astroid planet. The Other walked up to me and kneeled.

"You killed Thanos. I am now YOUR loyal sevant."

"Uhh.. okay.. could you tell me how to get back to Asgard?"

"Yes ma'am it's-"

"Layla!" I turned around to see Loki running towards me and kiss me."

"Are you okay? Did Thanos hurt you?"

"No. But I hurt him." I smirked.

"Where is he?"

" You don't need to worry about him. I killed him."

Loki looked shocked. "You killed him?"

"Yep."

Loki pretended to be mad. " I promised him I was going to kill him!"

"Oh well.Loki, I would like you to meet MY new servant, The Other."

The Other bowed.

Loki led me and The Other back to Asgard and took The Other to Odin and left me with Hiemdall.

"How was your wedding Layla?" Hiemdall asked emotionless.

"It was great.. afterwords was horrible. I was kiddnapped Thanos then I got mad and killed him.And I ruined my dress."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Hiemdall said.

Loki came back with two suitcases.

"Hiemdall we are ready to go on our honeymoon." Loki said.

Hiemdall nodded.

"Were are we going?"

"Hiemdall is choosing for us."

Hiemdall sent us to a house next to a beach with palm trees.

"Is this... Hawaii?"

"I think it is." Loki said putting the suitcases inside the house.

"ERMAHGERD ORF MISCHIEF!!! WERE IN HAWAII!!!!" I screamed and jumped around.

I walked inside the house...It.Was.Beautiful. The funiture was black leather, the walls were a light shade of gold. The floors were hard wood. And...it had a flat screen tv!!!

"Do you like it?"Loki said pulling me into a hug.

"Like it? No. I love it!"

Loki kissed me forehead.

" Layla you feel cold are you all right?"

"Uhh... I have to tell you something." I led Loki to the couch.

" When I was kiddnaped by Thanos, he threw me against the wall and knocked me out and put me in a cell. When I became came back The Other came in my cell and started to choke me... When he was choking me for a short time my body felt like I jumped in a frozen pool. The Other let go of me and held his hand he grabed me with and screamed...He had frost bite from my body..Thanos thought it was because the boys are half frost giant and they were trying to protect me. I killed Thaons because he called them killers."

Loki looked unfased. " It's very normal for a frost giant offsprings to freeze their mothers in a protective ice layer in emergencies."

"Okay...you could of told me that."

"I didn't know half frost giants could do it to. I can't cover my body in ice."

"Okay.. so, what did you have planned for our honneymoon?"

"Change your clothes and come with me and bring your green rose."

I changed into a V neck tee some shorts and black convers. I untied my green rose of my wedding dress and went outside on the beach.

" Follow me.." Loki said in my head. (A/N: My Italics are not working.)

I looked around for Loki and I saw him far away walking down the beach. I ran to him and tried to hold his hand but he teleported about 50 feet ahead.

"Really?!?"

Loki smirked and contiued walking.

I followed Loki untill he stopped infront of a waterfall.

" Layla watch your step." Loki held my hand and we walked through the waterfall getting both of us wet. Loki magically dried us. I looked around and the walls looked like they had chuncks of diamonds in it.

"This place is beautiful." I said looking around.

"The first time I went Hawaii I found this place.Touch the wall."

I walked to the wall and touched it. It changed colors from white to blue.

I looked back at Loki and smiled.Loki came to the wall and touched it.The wall changed colors to green.

UI grabbed Loki's hand and touched the wall again. The wall was now mixed colors of blue and green.

"This place is amazing." I kissed Loki.

We walked back to the house together.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes, I'm very hungry now that I have to feed two more stomachs."

"I'll cook something." Loki headed towards the kitchen.

"Wait, you can cook?"

"I can try." Loki smirked.

"If you burn down this house, it's your fault."

"I understand."

*****************

A/N: Unedited. This was in a hurry. Also computer is dead and wrote this chapter on phone.