Chapter 18

I woke up to Sif bursting in the chamber that Loki and I share.

"Layla! Wake up! Your wedding is today and we need to get you to Midgard for you appointment!"

I looked at my phone. "Sif it's only 9:00..Let me sleep"I rolled over and put the pillow over my head.

"I know!" Sif grabbed me out of bed and ran me to Hiemdall and took me to Midgard...still in my PJ's to the hair salon.

The same stylist from yesterday to the front desk.

"Hi! Your early We have time for you."

"W-"

"That would be great!" Sif said putting me down in one of the empty salon chairs.

" My name is Patrica by the way."

"Nice to meet you Patrica, I'm Layla."

"So, your marrying that guy with long hair, right?"

"Yeah.."

"I've met his brother, the blonde buff guy with long hair."

"Really?"

"I made his hair very silky..unlike your right now." Patrica pulled my hair.

"Ow!"

Patrica washed my hair and restyled it. I took 5 hours..

I Sif took me back to Asgard and practically threw me back in the chamber.

"Hurry! Your wedding is in two hours and your face and body look horrible but your hair is beautiful!"

Sif ran in Loki's closet and started looking for my dress.

"Sif, your in the wrong closet."

Sif ran out of the closet and ran to my closet and got out my drees and threw it at me.

"Put this own I'll be right back!" Sif ran out.

I put the dress on and it was a tiny bit tighter on my stomach than it used to be.Sif came back in with Frigga and Geva and a lot of make up and a chair.

They sat me down in the chair. and Geva started putting makeup in my face.

"You look beautiful." Frigga said smiling.

"It's almost time for the wedding, your father,brother,and best friends are all ready here." Frigga said going into my closet and grabbing six bridesmaid dresses. Frigga handed one to Sif and the rest to Geva.

"Geva, would you be a dear and give the rest to Layla's friends. Also keep one for yourself."

Geva nodded and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki P.O.V:

I left Layla in our chamber and transported  Thanos.

(A/N: Did you guys know Thanos was born on Titan? Saturn's moon?)

The Other noticed me right away.

"Loki." He hissed."You've come back."

"I'm here to talk to Thanos."

The other nodded and led me to Thanos' throne.Thanos stood up and walked to me and stood in front of me.

"The worthless god has returned." Thanos smirked." What has the worthless god have to offer this time?"

"Tomorrow I am to wed Layla, I wish for you not to come anywhere near Layla or I never again. If you attempt to harm Layla... I will end you myself.Slowly and painfully with a dull blade."

Thanos laughed." You dare try to threaten me! You puny Jhoutun offspring?!?You are worthless! Neglected by everyone! I can tell you that your dear Layla will soon Neglect you for you behavior! "

I took a deep breath to calm myself. "How.Dare.You. Layla would never neglect me. You know nothing of Layla, if you did, you would change the words you speak."

"Ahh, that is right, Layla is a Dark Elf, tormented because of their looks. Layla isn't very ugly."

"Layla isn't ugly in any wall possible!"'

"What is the reason you came here?" Thanos walked back to his throne.

"I came to give you a warning to stay away from Layla."

"We will..see about that."Thanos smirked. "Now,leave my presence."

I left and went back to Asgard and looked around for Layla and Geva knocked into me carrying multiple dresses.

"I'm sorry sir." Geva bowed and hurried around me.

I walked to our chamber and the door was locked. I knocked and I heard Frigga's name yell out.

"Who's there?"

"Tis is Loki."

There is a silence.

Sif opened the door and let me in.

"Hurry and get what you need."

I looked around and saw Layla closet door closed.

I put on my  wedding outfit and left. (A/N: Loki's wedding outfit is his outfit when Loki was king for a short while in *Thor*.)

I walked around making sure everything for our wedding was perfect.

It.was.Time.

*******************************

A/N: Next Chapter is wedding!!!