Chapter 7

• Dedicated to Melanie Vanek :)

"You would be the goddess of Clairvoyance."

"Layla, the goddess of Clairvoyance. I like it."

I sat next to Loki and leaned against the wall and grabbed a book nearest to me and gave it to Loki.

"Read to me."

I handed Loki the book and started to read.

"Loki is known as the trickster god, the mischief-maker, the father of lies and deceit, and the shape-shifter. He is the personification of both aspects of fire: the merry but potentially dangerous hearth fire and the destructive fire of forest and volcano."

Loki stopped and read ahead.He slammed the book and put it away.

"Story times over."

He sat back down next to me.

"When are you deciding to have your ceremony to be a goddess?"

"Three months."

"I think you should tell Odin what you have decided."

I left went to Odin's throne room.

"All-Father I have decided to wait for three months until I want to be a goddess."

"That is a good amount of time.For the time being you will be training with Sif, Fandral and Hougun."

Sif, Fandral and Hougun walked in.Sif lead me to a room full of weapons.

"Choose wisely. You won't be able to change once you've chosen."

I looked around for a bit then finally choose a electric metal staff.Sif nodded a my choice and lead me to Hougun. He showed me how to make it electric and how to hit things with it. Next I went to Fandral to see him flirting with two blonde girls when he saw me they left.

"How is our new warrior this fine evening?"

"Just fine. How's the Tony Stark of Asgard?"

"The who?"

"You don't know who Tony Stark is?"

"No. I have never met him."

I grabbed Fandral's arm and lead him to the bifrost.Heimdall stopped us.

"Where shall I take you lady Layla?"

"I need Fandral to meet Tony Stark."

Heimdall transported us to the roof of Stark towers.I lead Fandral to the 5th floor.I found Tony playing a video game.He paused and turn around.

"Hey Layla, who is the dude with the old mustache?"

Tony got up and walked towards us and shook hands with Fandral.

"Tony, this is Fandral. He's like the Asgard you."

"Nice to meet you Fandral, want a drink?"

"Yes please, you have know idea what I've been through this today. I was talking to these two hideous blonde maidens a few minutes ago. I talked to them first just to ask the time and they both ran to me and started flirting with me."

Tony handed Fandral a beer.

"Wow, I had a interview once and this one chick in the front row had a white blouse on and a bright pink bra that you could see through her shirt.This one chick kept raising her hand and asking me "How did you earn your fame?"I kept her telling her it was a long story and then she finally said "You can tell me later then."I gave her my number and then she wouldn't start calling me.I had to change my number nine times.