Chapter 25

"Thank you Other."

I could pull this off...right.

The Other stood up.

"My queen, I think we should return to the Chitari before the start to worry."

"W-what? "

"You are aware that you are the leader of the Chitari."

"Yes,I am aware."

"Good. I think your..husband should accompany you on this journey..the Chitari are not the nicest people."

"I know. Stay here, I'll go get my husband." I left The Other in the hallway and went back to the library.

"Your back, why?" Loki asked not taking his eyes of his book.

"I have to go back to the Chitari planet," I took his book out of his hand making him lose his page."And your coming with me."

Loki gave me his famous death glare which was so sexy.."Why did you do that!" He stood up still glaring me." I didn't save my page."

"If I didn't do it you wouldn't listen to me." I smirked.

"True." He stopped glaring at me.

"Come on." I grabbed his hand and lead him back to The Other.

"My queen are we ready to departure?" The Other asked me showing a little bit of his blood stained teeth.

"Yes."

The Other lead us to Hiemdall.

"Layla, where do wish to go?"

"The Chitari's home world.." I looked at The Other to Hiemdall the name.

"Atrocitus."

"Very well."

Hiemdall gave his the little speech and sent us Atrocitus.

"Follow me." The Other lead us to a Thanos' throne.

"If you sit it in the throne it will be official that you are ruler of Atrocitus."

Loki let go of my hand and I walk up the few stairs to the throne and sat in it.A black energy started glowing around me.I felt it in my veins.

My ring that was apart of the Infinity gauntlet started to glow a bright purple. I felt like I had unlimited power at my finger tips...I felt...Amazing.

"Layla, are you okay?" Loki asked me with worry in his eyes.

"I'm just fine." I gave a wide smile and turned to my normal blue self.

Symbols started forming on my blue skin making black marks.

"Other! What's happening to Layla!" Loki asked The Other.

"She's gaining the all the power of the past rulers Atrocitus." The Other said.

All the symbols suddenly vanished of my skin and I stood up with the black energy still around me.I walked down the steps and stood in front of The Other and Loki.

Loki grabbed my hand."Layla, are you okay?"

"Never been better." I smiled wide again.I looked at The Other."Other, go get the Infinity gauntlet.Now."

The Other bowed and left.

"Layla,what are you planing to do?" Loki asked.

"I do not need to plans with the likes of you." I said jerking my hand away from Loki's.

"Layla-" The Other came back and kneeled handing me the gauntlet.I put my gem inside he slot and my brothers gem in it's spot.The gauntlet glowed a ranbow-ish aurora then it went away.