Chapter 22

I woke up to Loki's hand on my stomach. I turned around and kissed Loki's forehead waking him up.

"Good morning." Loki said sleepily.

"Morning.I'll go make breakfast."

"Okay." Loki nodded back to sleep.

I got up and searched the cabinets for breakfast food and found some pancake batter and syrup.I got a knife to open the pancake batter and cut my finger. I felt the cold chill again and my finger was covered in a thin layer of ice. I had to show Loki this. I ran back to the room and shook Loki till he woke up.

"I'm awake! What's wrong love?"

"I was trying to open some pancake batter and I got a knife and cut my finger trying to open it and look what happened to my finger." I showed Loki my finger.

Loki looked at my finger and tried to break the ice but he couldn't.

"This proves that Lagrim and Alfey will be strong."

"Your right. But could you speak in their minds and tell them it's okay. No need for protective ice?"

"I could try."

"Try."

Loki closed his eyes and started breathing slower. After a few minutes passed my ice finger melted away and Loki opened his eyes and my finger started bleeding my blue blood.

"I'll go get you a band aid."Loki got up and looked in his suit case and came back with a Hello Kitty band aid.

"Really? Hello Kitty?"

"What's wrong with the feline on this band aid?"

"Nothing." Loki put the band aid on my finger and kissed it.I got up and went back to the kitchen. I cooked the pancakes and put them on plates and put more on my plate then Loki. I walked to The bedroom and I found Loki asleep...again. I kicked Loki's foot and he didn't move. I screamed and he sat up quickly.

"Made you breakfast."

"Why did you scream?"

"I was walking you up."

"Don't do that, you scared me."

I crawled on the bed and gave him his plate and some syrup.

"Enjoy." I kissed his head.

"Thank you,love." Loki took a bite of his pancakes.

"Welcome." I took a bit of mine.

Loki finished first and I finished a bite after him.Loki took my plate and washed both of them and put them of the drying rack.

"Layla, when are you going to drink your liquid?"

"What?"

"The liquid that changes you into a goddess."

"Oh! After I have Lagrim and Alfey."

"What did you think I meant?"

"Uh.." I whispered in his ear what I thought he meant.

"Ohhhh, I already do that and you quite like it." Loki gave a sexy smirked.

" Who wouldn't? You have a silvertounge." I smirked.

I got dressed in a V neck with black and white stripes and boot cut jeans and some black convers.

"Loki, where are you planning t-" My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Layla! That guy you set me up with last night did look like Thor! Bale was so nice!! I think I found the one, girl your a amazing match maker! I owe you!"