Chapter 8

• Dedicated to Melanie Vanek

Johnny stared at me then smirked.

"That's so not fair." Johnny handed my $30 and I handed it to Loki to put in his pocket.

I tried to drag Loki back to the dance floor but he pulled back.

"Layla, I have to go." Loki rushed out the room.

I started to run after him but I fell."Curse you 4inch heels."

Thor picked me up."Are you well lady Layla?"

Thor set me down.

"I'm fine Thor, Do you know were Loki went?"

"I do not know, I suggest you not go after him."

"Why? Is something wrong with him?"

Thor shrugged.

Johnny pushed me back to the dance floor."Lets dance!"

I danced with Johnny and then e dragged me to the bar.

"Do you want a drink?" Johnny asked.

"No thanks."

Jhonny got him self a drink.

"So, how did you and Loki meet?"

"Do you want the truth, or the good version of the truth?"

"Um, I'll take the truth."

I took a deep breath."Loki and I meet at Shield, He kidnapped me."

"How did he kidnap you?"

"Well, he lifted me up by my neck looked at me for a little while then hoisted me over his shoulder, put me in a truck and the truck drove off.I woke up in a warehouse, been in love ever since."

"Wow, you need to dump him, no man has the right to kidnap another human."

Jonny was really drunk."So then, that gives Loki the right to kidnap me."

Johnny looked at me confused then understood.

"Right, Loki's not from earth, you aren't either I remember you told me in 7th grade were your from, was it savor-heme?"

"Savartlfhiem.I have to go."I got up and ran to Thor who was playing with TV remote.

"Thor something happened to Loki, I-I don't know what but I can feel it."

Thor got up."I'l go to Asgard to see if he's okay."

I grabbed Thor's arm.

"Oh no, your NOT leaving me here, I'm coming with you just let me change."

I ran to my room and put on my asgardian battle pants and shirt and put on some black boots and ran to Thor who was waiting to call Heimdall to come get us.

"Hiemdall open the gate!" Thor yelled.

Hiemdall let us in and I ran across the bifrost and stopped infront of the  throne room completely out of breath. It took me a while to catch my breath.I finally got breath so I walked in to see Frigga and Sif.

"Do you know where Loki is?!"

"I do not, is somethig wrong?" Figga asked.

"I think something is,we were at a party and he said he had to leave and ran out."

"It could be Thanos."Sif said.

"It couldn't, Thanos wants me more than him. If he wanted Loki he would of took with him to keep me safe."

"Well, he's not here." Frigga said.

I nodded and left Asgard and went to bed.

~~~~~

A/N:I know, short chapter I'm really busy okay.

Goodbye Mortals ''^_^