Chapter 22

3rd POV

Its been almost 3 weeks since the downfall of Kean. Varian was living with the ninja and all their injuries had healed. Skylor was stirring and Kai was still unconcious. Aspiksar had destroyed the kingdom and had made it her own. The ninja were back in Ninjago and living in the monastery.

Morro had even moved in with them to. When they passed through Shintaro, he had explained to Vania about the incident and it was actually the girl who had insisted on Morro staying with the Ninja till everything blew over. Morro had reluctantly agreed and they decided to keep in contact every now and then.

It was quite in the monastery. Master Wu was meditating, Zane was in the kitchen; whistling as he cooked. Jay was olaying video games, while Nya was in the Samurai X Cave. Lloyd was was reading his Starfarer Comics while lying on his bed while Morro was training. Cole, on the other hand, was walking around Ninjago City, hands in the kangaroo pocket of his black AC/DC hoodie.

He needed to simply clear his head after everything that had happened the past few weeks. Finding that hidden kingdom, meeting new friends with new powers, finding an old friend and figuring out that there was more to him then they knew. Fighting a new villain. But he didn't want to think about what had happened to them all though. What happened to Kai.

Wjat Varian had told them, about Aspiksar, sent a shiver down his spine. He just hoped that Kai was fairing better then them all. It wasn't tight what the Viperion Snake Leader did. They could've easily prevented it but they just had to have that fucking fight...! Without realising it, he crashed into someone.

"I'm So Sorry-! Karloff...?!" Cole gasped. "Ha Ha! I Haven't Seen You In Ages! How Are You Doing?!"

"Hello, Cole." The latter replied, Russain accent strong. "It Has Been While. I'm Doing Good. You?"

"I'm fine...! Just a little tired these past few weeks."

"Oh? Sleep finally catching up from past two years?"

"Heh... Yeah I guess you could say that... Anyways! Where you off to?"

"Going to see other Elemental Masters. Want to join?"

"Sure. I haven't seen the others in a long time. It might help to distract me from everything else that's going on right now."

Karloff and Cole then wandered off to where the Metal Elemental was originally headed. They reached the underground fight club that Cole and the team have been a few times. When they entered, at a large round booth, sat the other Elemental Masters.

"Hey, Karloff! Hey, Cole!" Griffin grinned. "Long Time No See, Huh?"

"You could say that." Cole beamed. "You don't mind if I crash your little hang out do you?"

"Not at all!" Tox replied, arm around Camille's shoulder, as Cole and Karloff took a seat.

"When did you guys start hanging out here?" Cole asked.

"Since Skylor shut the noodle shop a while ago." Bolobo replied with a gruff voice.

"What happened to you, Cole?" Shade questioned as he took a sip from his drink. "You look like you haven't slept in days."

"A lot." Cole sighed as he slouched down in the chair.

"Care to Share?" Paleman asked.

"Long story short? Turns out Kai is adopted and is actually the heired Prince of a kingdom known as Kean; The Hidden Kingdom of Rubies and the home to the Secret art of Beastjitzu."

"Kai's A Prince?!" Camille cried as she sat up straight and put her feet on the floor; as she had them on the seat moments before.

"Yeah..." Cole them continued to tell them about everything that'd happened; Everything about Kean, Kai being Kearin, the Viperion, the entire kingdom and what'd happened to its people, learning Beastjitzu and, finally, what's currently going on.