A short intro to Naira's family and Kartik's family

Naira's family was a close-knit one, consisting of her parents and her younger brother. Her father was a successful businessman, and her mother was a homemaker who loved to cook and take care of the family. Naira had a happy childhood filled with love and laughter.

Naira's elder brother, Naksh, was her partner in crime while growing up. They were just a year apart, and they did everything together. Naksh was a mischievous boy, always up for an adventure, and he loved to make Naira laugh. He was fiercely protective of her, and he would do anything to keep her safe.

Kartik's family was quite different. His parents had divorced when he was young, and his mother died in a car accident. He had grown up with his grandmother and younger sister. They had struggled financially, but his grandmother worked hard to provide for them, and Kartik had learned the value of hard work and perseverance from her. Despite their struggles, his family had been very close, and they had supported each other through thick and thin.

Kartik's elder sister, Kirti, was a shy and introverted girl. She had always been the quieter one in the family, preferring to spend her time reading or painting. Despite her reserved nature, Kirti was very close to her brother, and he had always been her protector. She looked up to him and admired his adventurous spirit and his unwavering determination to achieve his goals.

Despite their different upbringings, Naira and Kartik had found a deep connection as children, and their bond had remained strong even after they had been separated for years.