Back to India

After a few moments, the door opened and a young woman appeared. It wasn't Naira, but it was her cousin sister, Nisha

"Kartik?" Nisha exclaimed in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

Kartik felt a wave of relief wash over him at the sight of Nisha. At least he had found someone who knew Naira, even if it wasn't her directly.

"I'm looking for Naira," he said eagerly. "Do you know where she is?" Her mobile is switch off.

Nisha smile. "Naira's mobile was stolen in Paris."

"Oh ok ," he said. "that's why his call is not ringing

Nisha sighed. I'll give you Naira's phone number, but she's still in Paris.

But Karthik did not listen what Nisha told to him.

Kartik nodded eagerly, grateful for Nisha's help. She gave him Naira's phone number, and he thanked her before hurrying out of the apartment complex.

Kartik called Naira's number, his heart pounding in his chest as he waited for her to answer. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hello?" she said, sounding hesitant.

"Naira, it's me," Kartik said, unable to keep the excitement out of his voice. "It's Kartik. I'm back in India, and I want to see you."

There was a pause on the other end of the line, and Kartik held his breath, waiting for Naira's response.

As Naira was waiting for the hospital staff to retrieve her phone, a nurse approached her.

"Excuse me, Miss Naira?" the nurse said, looking at her.

Naira turned to face her. "Yes?" she asked.

"There's a call for you on the hospital number," the nurse said. "The person says his name is Kartik."

Naira's heart skipped a beat at the mention of Kartik's name. Could it be him? She quickly followed the nurse to the phone.

"Hello?" she said tentatively, picking up the receiver.

"Hi, Naira," came Kartik's voice on the other end of the line. "I've been trying to reach you. I heard about your phone being stolen."

Naira felt a surge of relief and happiness. "Kartik, it's really you!" she exclaimed. "I was so worried I wouldn't be able to contact you again."

"I'm glad I was able to reach you," Kartik said, sounding just as relieved as she was. "How are you? Did you get your phone back?"

"Yes, I did," Naira replied, smiling to herself. "I'm fine, thanks for asking. And how about you?"

"It's going well," Kartik said. "But I miss you, Naira. I can't stop thinking about you."

Naira's heart skipped a beat again. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "I miss you too, Kartik," she said softly. "I never thought I'd meet someone like you again."

"I feel the same way," Kartik said. "Naira, I want to see you again. Can we meet?"

Naira's heart was racing. She didn't know what to say. "Kartik, I'm still in Paris," she said finally. "But I'll be back in India soon. We can meet then."

"Okay, that sounds good," Kartik said. "I'll wait for you. Take care, Naira."

Naira hung up the phone with a smile on her face. She couldn't believe that she had found someone like Kartik again, after all these years. She felt like she was walking on air as she left the hospital, her phone safely back in her pocket.

As Naira walked out of the hospital, she couldn't shake off the feeling of happiness that enveloped her. She felt like she was on top of the world, and nothing could bring her down.

Naira couldn't wait to get back to India to see Kartik again. She had missed him terribly and couldn't wait to see him in person. As she made her way back to her hotel, she thought about all the things she wanted to say to him, the places they could go together, and the memories they could create.