Lost and Found

The next day, Naira woke up feeling anxious. She had lost her phone the previous day in Paris, and with it, she had lost all her contacts, including Kartik's number. She had searched everywhere, but her phone was nowhere to be found.

Naira felt dejected that she couldn't even contact Kartik now, and the fact that she had been thinking about him so much lately made her feel even more frustrated. She didn't know what to do.

Feeling overwhelmed, Naira decided to video call her parents, As soon as they answered, she burst into tears.

"What's wrong, beta?" Akshra asked, sounding concerned.

"I lost my phone," Naira sobbed. "All my contacts, everything is gone. I don't know what to do."

Naitik, who was sitting next to Akshra, took the phone from Akshra. "Princess, calm down," he said reassuringly. "We'll help you. What's the hospital number?"

Naira gave him the number, and Naitik made a quick call. A few minutes later, he turned back to the phone.

"Okay, beta, we've contacted the hospital in Paris," he said. "They've found your phone, and you can pick it up from there."

Naira's eyes widened in surprise and relief. "Really?" she said, hardly daring to believe it.

"Yes, really," Naitik said with a smile. "Now, go get your phone and call us back once you have it."

Naira felt a sense of gratitude wash over her as she hung up the call. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have such caring parents who always had her back.

With renewed hope, Naira set out to the hospital to collect her phone. As she walked through the streets of Paris, she couldn't help but wonder what would happen once she had her phone back. Would she finally be able to contact Kartik again?