Fateful Encounter

Days turned into weeks, and before she knew it, Naira was back in India. She contacted Kartik as soon as she landed, and they arranged to meet at a coffee shop in the city. Naira arrived at the coffee shop, and her heart skipped a beat as she saw Kartik waiting for her.

"Naira!" - Kartik said.

She saw a tall, handsome man standing, It was Kartik! Her Kartik.

Tears streamed down her face as she ran towards him, and they hugged each other tightly, both of them crying tears of joy.

"I can't believe it's you," Naira said, smiling through her tears.

Kartik wiped away her tears and smiled. "I can't believe it either. It's been so long."

They spent the rest of the day catching up on old times, reminiscing about their childhood and sharing stories of what they had been up to in the last 20 years. Naira felt like she had found a missing piece of her life, and Kartik felt the same way.

Naira felt like they had never been apart, and it was as if they had picked up right where they had left off.

As they said their goodbyes, Kartik took Naira's hand and looked into her eyes. "Naira, I know we've only just met again, but I feel like we have a connection that goes beyond words," he said. "Will you go out with me again?"

Naira felt her heart leap with joy. "Yes, Kartik, I would love to go out with you again," she said, smiling.

From that day on, Kartik and Naira were inseparable. They went on dates, traveled together, and shared their hopes and dreams with each other. They fell in love and knew that they were meant to be together.

One day,

Kartik and Naira sat on a bench at the sunset point, watching the sun slowly disappear behind the hills. The sky was painted with hues of orange, pink, and purple, and the breeze carried the sweet fragrance of blooming flowers.

"It's so beautiful here," Naira said, gazing out at the breathtaking view.

"Yeah, it is," Kartik replied, taking her hand in his. "But it's not as beautiful as you."

Naira blushed, feeling her heart skip a beat. "You're too sweet," she said, smiling.

"I mean it," Kartik said, turning to face her. "Ever since we met again, I feel like my life has changed for the better. You bring so much joy and love into my life, and I can't imagine my future without you in it."

Naira felt tears prick at the corners of her eyes. "Kartik, I feel the same way," she said, her voice filled with emotion. "You've become such an important part of my life, and I can't imagine a single day without you."

Kartik reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. "Naira, I know we've talked about this before, but I want to ask you again," he said, opening the box to reveal a sparkling ring. "Will you marry me?"

Naira felt her heart swell with love and happiness. "Yes, Kartik, I will marry you," she said, tears streaming down her face.

They sealed their love with a kiss, feeling like the happiest people in the world. From that day on, they started planning their future together, dreaming of a life filled with love, laughter, and endless adventures.

Naira couldn't contain her excitement as she called Naksh to tell him the news about Kartik's proposal.

"Bhai, you won't believe it! Kartik proposed to me and I said yes!" she exclaimed.

Naksh was overjoyed for his sister. "That's amazing, Naira! I'm so happy for you both," he said, beaming.

Meanwhile, Akshara and Naitik overheard the conversation from the other room and couldn't help but smile at each other. "Our little girl is all grown up," Akshara said, tears of joy in her eyes.

At the same time, Kartik was telling his sister Kirti about his proposal to Naira. "I can't believe it, Kirti. I'm engaged to the love of my life," he said, grinning from ear to ear.

Dadi, who had overheard the conversation, entered the room with tears in her eyes. "I'm so happy for you, Kartik. Naira is the perfect match for you," she said, hugging him tightly.

Kartik felt overwhelmed with emotions as he realized that he had finally found his soulmate, and that his family was happy for him too. He couldn't wait to start his life with Naira, and make every moment count with her by his side.