Turmeric Dreams

Later that night, as Naira was getting ready for her mehndi function, she felt a sudden pang of nervousness. She wondered if she was ready for this big step in her life. But as she looked at herself in the mirror, she saw the excitement and happiness in her eyes, and knew that she was ready to start this new journey with Kartik.

The mehndi function was a beautiful affair, with colorful decorations and intricate henna designs on the hands of the bride and the guests. Naira looked stunning in her mehndi outfit, and Kartik couldn't take his eyes off her. They danced and sang together, enjoying every moment of their celebration.

As the night came to an end, everyone retired to their rooms, tired but happy. Naira lay in her bed, thinking about the wedding day that was just around the corner. She knew that it would be the most special day of her life, and couldn't wait to marry the man of her dreams.

The next day, Naira and Kartik were excited for their haldi ceremony.

As the morning dawned, everyone in the Singhania and Goenka household woke up to the hustle and bustle of the haldi preparations. Naitik, Akshra, and Naksh were seen running around, making sure everything was in place for the big day.

Naira was busy with her patients in the hospital, but her thoughts kept wandering back to the wedding. She couldn't wait to start a new life with Kartik.

Meanwhile, at the Goenka house, Suhasini, and Keerti were busy getting ready for the haldi ceremony. Keerti was helping Dadi with her jewelry, while Suhasini was giving final touches to her makeup.

As the hours flew by, everyone got busy with their respective tasks, making sure that everything was perfect for the ceremony.

They got ready for the ceremony. Naira wore a yellow saree, and Kartik wore a kurta-pajama with a yellow dupatta draped around his neck.

At the haldi ceremony, their families and friends smeared turmeric paste on them, and everyone danced to the beat of the dhol. Naksh and Keerti were having a great time, and they both danced together. Meanwhile, Kartik and Naira stole glances at each other and smiled.

After the haldi ceremony, Naira's family invited Kartik's family to their house for lunch. They served delicious Rajasthani dishes, and everyone enjoyed the meal together. Kartik's dadi was impressed by the hospitality and praised Akshra's cooking skills.

Later in the evening, Naira and Kartik went to a nearby park for a walk. They sat on a bench, holding hands, and watching the sunset. Kartik told Naira how excited he was to start their new life together, and Naira blushed and smiled. They talked for a while, enjoying each other's company.

As the sun began to set, Kartik took out a small box from his pocket and opened it. Inside was a beautiful diamond ring. He slid the ring onto Naira's finger and asked her to be his forever. Naira was overjoyed and said yes. They hugged each other tightly, and tears of happiness rolled down their cheeks.

The evening ended with a beautiful dinner hosted by Kartik's family. They all celebrated the haldi of Kartik and Naira with lots of laughter and joy.