What the hell just happened

Red woke up on the floor in the living room, everyone crowding around her in worry. She sat up and SC flung his arms around her.

"Red! What the hell just happened?" He exclaimed as she hugged him back in relief.

"I saw...Dark." She said, talking slowly.

"What was he doing?" Lime asked. 

"He was walking around Alan's PC, he didn't do anything, but he was definitely looking for us."

"Pretty predictable if you ask me." Blue said, helping SC to pull Red up from the floor.

"Well, we can't do anything about it now. We better get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow." Said Orange.

"Yeah your right, I guess we better sort out bedrooms?" Said Violet.

They decided that they were all going to sleep in two's. SC shared a room with Red, Purple shared a room with Green, and Yellow shared a room with Blue. The other group did the same thing, and they all went to bed, not exactly content, but they felt safe enough, and that was fine with them. 

At about 3 in the morning, Red still couldn't get to sleep, so she got up and silently left the room. The big room was dark and she looked around for the light. Eventually she found it and it lit up the kitchen. She came over to the kitchen and and filled up a cup of water. As she drank, a small cough was heard from across the room. She looked up, and saw it was Orange. 

"Oh...hi." She said.

"Hi." He said.

"What are you doing up?" She asked, sipping at the glass of water.

"I could ask you the same question." He replied, coming over to her and sitting down at the counter.

"I asked you first." Red said stubbornly.

"I don't sleep much." He answered shortly.

"Well if your that interested, I couldn't sleep." She said.

"Hm, I'm not surprised, stressful times."

"Guess so..."

They sat there in silence for a bit, until finally Red spoke.

"Well, I'm going back to bed, see ya."

"Night." He replied, going back over to the living room and sitting down on the sofa. 

Red looked at him and nodded, going back to her room. She came in silently, and crept back into bed. She turned her head to look at SC. Red sighed. She really hoped that they could both make it through what's coming. She needed him to. Without SC...she didn't know what she would do. 

"Sec...you awake?" She asked quietly, not expecting an answer.

"Hm?" A voice replied from the other side of the room.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't think you'd actually be awake..." She said apologetically.

"No it's fine, don't worry." He said, turning on the lamplight next to his bed.

"Are you ok?" Red asked.

"Yeah, are you? That was a pretty rough day." SC replied, looking at her.

"I don't know...I'm just so confused, about what happened with Herobrine...with me. I don't know what going to happen Sec...I'm terrified." She admitted.

"It's ok Red, I'm scared too...really scared." He said, looking at her with caring eyes. 

Red sat up.

"You'll make it through this Sec, I know you will..."

"So will you, Red, I know it." He said.

"Will I?" She said, looking down, tears rolling down her face.

SC saw this and came over to her, hugging her tightly. 

"I don't know Sec...I don't know..." She said, crying quietly into SC's shoulder.

"It's alright, it's alright..." He comforted Red, his heart breaking for her. He couldn't even imagine how much pain she was in right now. How much pressure being put on her. He didn't know what Herobrine had said to Red at monster school, but he was going to find out. He had to.

Once Red had calmed down, Sec offered to sleep by her side, and she agreed. As they both got into bed, Red turned her head to SC and said, "You are the kindest and most amazing person in the world Sec, you know that?" 

He laughed slightly and put his arm round Red, with her falling asleep almost immediately. Once SC was sure she was asleep, he closed his eyes and slept.

Thanks for reading this parttttttttttt! Umm idk what to put lol. Love u guys<33