Chapter 1

This day I thought will come once.....

Everything is not so easy in life. Sometimes life is so boring with happiness, sometimes with sadness. I don't know what is happening to me.

Let me tell you about me and my family and what change is going to happen to me today...

My name is Vandana Varma. I am 19 years old. My parents is from a mafia family. They don't love me. They do not even care for me. I even thought if they were my real parents. They never asked me what I wanted in life.

I have not yet started going to college. I am a high school topper. They never even congratulated me, they didn't even came for my topper party, which was arranged by my friend Rose. And my dear parents, never let go off a chance to abuse me. They have started abusing me since I have known. Then once they started to even make me use as a drug tester for them, for their business.

I have even been tried to rape once, when I was 16 years old for my parents mafia friend, who gave him enough money. I starting from then have stopped loving my parents. Then I have never loved them, never in my life will I again.

About Rose she is everything to me, she always cared for me not just as a friend, but also as her sister, she always gave me ideas to come out of such traumatic incidents that I had to go through. She is my one and only friend.

Tomorrow I will be married to a mafia prince in America. His name is Alex, but he is 29 years old. I am scared will be less in words. I am terrified. I have no one talk my issues about, Rose has shifted abroad and my phone has been confiscated by my parents. As I was sitting in my room thinking all these I heard my parents talking "I am so happy that we are going to be billionaires. That god we have her, if not whom will we sell".

My breath hitched in those words. Before I could form any words, both of my parents stormed into my room with a mischievous smile and told me "we sold you with good price. So let us enjoy you tonight as last" and started to beat me with the bat he had in his hand. Then when I tried to stop, he started to beat me with his legs. That was the last thing I remember.

When I opened my eyes, it was in the morning with sunlight on my legs which has beautiful anklets. Which was bought for me by my friend, but my parents killed him saying he is my boyfriend. and if I dare to love any one, they will kill him.

I know the life I am going to enter is much more abusive than this. Or will there be any change. I dont think so, everyone is the same to me except my friend Ross, I miss her so much now. Hope I will see her in my next life.

I changed into my wedding dress, by covering the bruises with make up. I changed fast thinking about the consequences. Mine is a register marriage. So I wore a pink and bluish kurta. It was so loose for me, because of being skinny, reason :the so called parents do not giving me enough food to eat.

I went down to see my parents fuming in anger "where the hell were you? what do you think you are? you are going to be sold and later will be abused and they dont love you at all, they will be worse than us. " he told me and started to laugh like a maniac.

"but we will miss the abuse we were giving you. when they get rid of you then we will take care of you" he told me with a smirk. Isn't he fed up of me ?.

"we will not get rid of her like you did" someone from the door told me, he is a foreigner. Looking so deadly, and I can feel a dark aura behind him. When he looked at me, he gave me a small nod.

"since we have given you money, we are taking here from here on. And you will not talk to her or disturb us in our life. And if you even think of doing that, there will not be any you to disturb us" he told them showing his dark furious anger to them.