Chapter 6

Vandana POV

Today considering everyone was busy, Alexa had to go to school, Alex has back to back surgeries, I am left out with Justin. I have been waiting outside his cabin for him since he has lot of out patients, seems like he is famous.

I was sitting on a chair when a pregnant woman came, so I stood up so that she can sit, since that is the only chair vacant.

I looked at the woman only to get shocked.

"Rosie!" I exclaimed.

"Van! what are you doing here. Are you alright? Are you pregnant?" she asked me, I could see her eye balls coming out. Hearing her loud voice everyone was looking at me and I looked towards Justin's cabin door to see him watching me with amusement. An emotion that I have never seen in his face.

"I am sorry" I told to everyone. Justin gave me a 'look' and went inside the room nodding to me.

"hi, and first of all you sit" I told her and kneeled in front of her.

"Tell me, everything. Starting to end, how did you end up here, everything." she told me.

"Ok, ok. I will" I assured her.

I narrated everything to her, which includes the marriage part too.

"oh, so you are married to the famous handsome neurosurgeon?" she exclaimed.

"yah, apparently I am" I told her with tint of blush coating.

"oh somebody is blushing" she pinched my cheeks, making me rub it. she smiled at me.

"I missed you" she told me, tears threatening to come out any moment from now.

"Mrs. Rosie Smith" the nurse smiled at Rosie. she stood up by holding my hands.

"I am the last patient I suppose. Will be back soon" she told me with a wink. She has not changed a bit.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Van" Rosie called out for me. Her eyes are bloodshot, her nose is like a beetroot. Seems like she was crying.

"what happened to you?" I asked her with a lot of worry.

"nothing, just had a check up, it did hurt a lot and the second thing he scolded me" she told me looking down.

"for?"

"for being irresponsible about her health" Justin came out of his cabin, well dressed with his emotionless face.

I looked at her to see her sulking and pouting.

"oh, Are you ok then?" I asked her.

"yah, I am fine" she told me giving me a smile and a wink. I chuckled.

"How are you going home Rosie?" he asked her.

"I am going to catch up with my friend here, I will go home later" she turned to him.

"oh, that wont be possible considering her husband is impatiently waiting for her. How about you come home tomorrow. It is a holiday?" he asked her and she nodded with a smile.

"will see you tomorrow. Bye" she told me with a small hug and walked ahead of me with her file in her hand.

"How do you know her?" Justin turned to me.

"she was my friend in school, the only one. Later her parents shifted here and eventually we were seperated" I told him looking towards her walking.

"But, how will she come home if she don't know the address?" I got confused.