Chapter 17

Justin POV

Me and Tess is sitting on our bed, ready to say goodbye for the day. But I think Tess have other things to do.

Tess have been watching over the phone for almost an hour. He is not paying attention to what I am speaking or what Alexa had to say.

He has been so busy with his work and now watching phone. He does know how much unhealthy is having this much of screen time and still not stopping his screen time.

"Tess, you need to listen to me. Ok? This is important" I shook his arms, still not getting any response from him... This is the end.

He knows I don't have patience and testing my patience will not give him any good.

I grabbed the phone from his hand and threw away it in anger. He looked at me with the speed of a light and I was shocked too, for my that behaviour. But I couldn't resist myself from doing it. I still believe I haven't done anything wrong this time even though I know my brothers are going to get angry at me for this. Still, who cares.

"Are you out of your mind or something?" He looked at me disbelief.

"I have been waiting to talk to you about Van for more than an hour. If it was someone else I would have killed him and you know that better than anyone" I held him shoulder firmly.

"Still, you shouldn't have thrown it away. I was giving instructions about one of my patients. You know I won't do these unless it is important. Right?" He tried to argue. I could see his tears threatening to fall. I didn't gave a penny. I walked away from the room to the guest room.

He tried to walk into the guest room, but I closed the door. I took a deep breath and tried to close my eyes. Yes, but I couldn't sleep properly. I walked into my office and my mafia bodyguard was looking down.

"It better be a good news this time" I looked straight through his eyes.

"We have a problem capo" he looked down.

"What problem? A new enemy? Out of nowhere?" I asked him and he nodded without looking at me.

"Look. At. Me" I gave him that damn order.

He looked straight into my eyes. "This better be a genuine problem, or else..."

"This is an important problem Capo. Someone is spying over Mrs.Valentino" he told me and I could only see red in front of me. I threw whatever I got in my hand.

"And?" I asked him. He passed some photos in front of me. I looked at it one by one.

Those were the photos of Van, her swimming in our mansion and her playing with Alexa and Sam. Tess talking to her and Tom scolding her and so on.

"Who has the audacity to do this?" I crumbled the photos in my hand and threw it away.

"And we have a letter send to her name, I said as you told collecting every mail and read before handing it to the owner..." he looked down.

"You did a good job, but not in keeping her safe. Those were the only thing I gave my left hand soldiers to do and they can't do even that properly?" I stood up.

"Capo. I think.. I think it's from inside" he told me .

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him folding my arms and looking straight into his eyes to see any sort of making ups.

"I think.. sir, we had a few new recruits last week and I think we have a spy" I slapped him.

"If you knew this, you could have prevented it. You could have done something before making all these drama" I grabbed his collar.