chapter 15

Alex POV

I shouldn't have walkout on her face like that. I shouldn't have done. I never wanted to hurt her physically or mentally. I didn't mean to do this. But seeing the bitches who hurt my baby, like this makes me feel satisfied. Mason, the torture king is on duty now. Stephen watching everything with a smirk on his face. I can't decipher his emotions. Tom walk in to the room and sat near me.

"Seems like they don't even have started" Tom told me looking at their state. All of them have a scared face now, if not before. I smiled to him.

"You shouldn't have hurt my sister, dear twin brother" he told me and the next thing I felt was, me being hit by something hard on my face and something drip out of my nose.

"That is for walking out of her face like that" Tom had a smirk on his face.

"I thought you might hit back" he crossed his hands giving me a curious look.

"No, I deserve it" I shook my head as a denial.

"Good, you better don't make this mistake again" he patted my shoulder while handing me a tissue paper.

"Look, You might now understand how much we care for her. We don't want anyone to hurt her, be it physical or mental" Mason eyed me.

"We don't care who hurt her, we hurt them back" he told to our now so called victims, who is covered in blood. Two of the boys who lost two fingers and 5 teeth, the art of Mason. And the girl being tied, looking flustered.

"We don't hurt girls" Stephen told her, the bitch. She gave him a seductive smile. Within seconds a fist was landed on the bitches face.

"But, I do" Rosie gave him a smirk. She, one of our trusted assassins. Who is Van's friend too. Van doesn't know she is a spy cum assassin. Who would think a small, skinny girl like her would hurt millions without any care.

"You hurt my long lost friend. I don't care if you are a girl or something else. What matters is that you hurt her and you tried to seduce Stephen, our king" she stood there in her assassin's look. For Stephen, she is his strong hold friend. He cares for her a lot.

She untied the rope and make her stand up and dragged her out of the room. Not before saying "I will take care of her".

Stephen gave her a nod and said "she is all yours". She walked out with a smirk on her face. And Mason started his art work again.

Oh my god, he is using his famous knife. He is so angry. The bad kids are in big trouble. I feel so sooty for them as an outsider. Only if I could hit their face once.

"You are welcome to, after that go to my and apologise. Is she don't forgive you, I am going to make sure that your life will be living hell" Tom nodded.

I walked towards them, I saw the pleading look on them. My baby might have had the same pleading look when they caged her, when they hurt her. She might have begged them to stop, like they are begging right now.

I chocked them with my bare hands and when they are almost on the verge of passing out I will stop and continued for sometime. They were begging me to kill them.

"We have only started, how can you beg now. This is just a beginning. We have a lot more coming. Be patient. We both parties have lot of time. And others are yet to come" Tom walked towards them.

If they were not scared few minutes back, now they are. I could see that beautiful scary face.

"Seems like they are scaredy cats" Stephen laughed out loud. Oh they woke up the devil in him. Now no one can stop him. Not even Justin or Mason. The person he loves the most. I don't know about Van. But I won't react if she says not to hurt them.