Chapter 7

Van POV

I opened my eyes from that deep sleep. There is almost only 15 minutes to 6 o clock. I immediately changed into the sports dress which Alexa gifted me for wedding. And brushed my teeth.

I walked out from the room slowly so that, anyway I don't have to wake Alexa up. It is her weekend. She should enjoy.

I stepped out only to see Tom looking at me. Oh that scared the scrap out of me. I placed a hand on my heart saying "you scared me". But he didn't mind it. I don't care.

I have 5 more minutes. So went to the kitchen arranging something. When it was 2 minutes for 6 o clock. I walked out to walk to our gym room, which is a bit distant from our home.

I saw Tom standing there, pissed off? Who has the audacity to piss him off. I slowly walked to him.

"You are 3 seconds late" he told me glaring. And almost making a hole in my body. oh I am the one who pissed him off, great.

"No the clock was correct-" I tried to justify.

"I didn't ask you. Did I?" He told me in his most scary part. I gulped.

"No" I whispered.

"I don't here you" he spoke with the same tone.

"Run 200 meters and run to the gym. I will be there" he told me.

"Don't be late. Or the consequences will be terrible" telling that he walked away.

I gulped and started to run. Up until now I didn't knew running was horrible. Oh god. I couldn't even run half of the 200 meters. When I tried to slow down my running I heard Tom yell.

"Don't slow down, the attacker won't wait for you to catch your breath" he yelled. Is he some military trainer or what.

Somehow I reached the gym. I sat, trying to catch breath.

"From now on , you will run 200 meters and join me here. Ok?" He asked me and I nodded immediately.

"Good. Now . Get into the ring, wear the gloves" he threw the gloves me. I caught it fast. I wore quickly not to get more punishments than I have.

"Now listen carefully" he held the punching bag towards him.

"Keep your non dominant leg in front". he told me. And I put my left leg in front.

" Now Punch" he told me moving the bag towards me.

I punched. "It wont bite you. Now hard" he is angry now. oh lord.

I punched again. "Van, what the hell have I told you now? Why can't you understand a single thing. " he yelled. And I unknowingly flinched. I heard him murmering something inaudible.

"Van, your enemies won't wait you, they wont give you courage or motivation. Let go of all your emotions. Think hurting those who hurt you , think hurting those who hurt your loved ones. Now, do it again" he told me calmly.

I closed my eyes, took deep breath imagining all those who hurt me and my brother. I opened my eyes only to see rage and anger around. I punched with the all the strength in my body. I looked at Tom and he gave me an encouraging nod.

"Ok, exactly. Let go of it" he told me. And I punched again. After almost 15 minutes. My fingers and knuckles started to hurt.

"Ok, that's enough for the first day" he told me and I took out the gloves to see my knuckles bleeding. I tried to touch it, but Tom stopped my hand.

"Don't touch it. It might sting. Wait here" he told me and walked away.

After some time he came in with a first aid kit. He put one plaster on my bleeding knuckles.