Chapter 19

VAN POV

It has almost been a week after my fever and I had finished my last course of antibiotics yesterday. Tom has told me to visit the gym this morning. I do not know the reason, as usual he just commanded what he wanted to say and went away without even listening to what I have to say or whether I have any question or not. He has went on to his usual grumpy stage. I do not know what happened to him. Few days back we were almost on track and after my fever everything went south. I think I know what is happening here. 

Last time, when I went to college some of the seniors from other department try to touch me and do not know how to confront that. Better I act normal and play brave here. That is the best option, otherwise people will think me as weak and they will not like me anymore. so, I acted normal...

 In order to get Tom out of the grumpy stage, that is to get him on my side, I will do anything. 

"Where are you going early in the morning?" Alex asked me by holding my hands while I tried to get out of the bed. Each of his touches is giving me goosebumps. Before I could respond, he dragged me into the bed and hugged me tightly. 

"Tom has told me to visit gym this morning." I told him trying to get up from his tight hold. 

"Did he? He is such a mood spoiler, you know?" He told me looking straight into my eyes. I gulped which I forgot to...

Then I felt something on my lips. I know, that was my first romantic kiss. At first I got scared. I could hear my heartbeats in my ears. He hugged me and caressed my back, saying "sh.. relax. Breath... nothing will happen. I am your husband and this is what we do to give both of us pleasure, ok?" I am trying to act normal here , but at the same time i am in love with his this face.

I nodded. I could not speak at that moment, I was so scared and shy, more than anything ? I felt embarrassed. For what!? For being scared for just kissing my husband. 

"Do not over think. I will never judge you. You are my everything. And you have every right to show me your vulnerability. And I wish to see them every moment". He told me and kissed me.

"Kiss me back Van." He told me in between kissing. I slowly started to follow his pace and it was wonderful. I felt tingling sensation and a sense of wanting more, that was when he let go of me because somebody tried knock this romantic time out fast. 

"This is not the end baby" he whispered in my ears. Hot air from his mouth gave me goosebumps. He stood up and opened the door to see Tom.

"where is she?" Tom asked him. 

"she will join you the gym in the evening" Alex told him, I saw Tom looking inside and walking sideways to whatever he was doing with just a smirk. I am sure I am blushing now. 

"Such a mood spoiler" he shook his head. He back hugged me, I felt a bump in my back.

"It is what it is baby" he again whispered in my ears. He slowly held my hip.

"May I touch your breast?" he asked me. I nodded slowly, shyly...

As usual I was sleeping without a bra. He started to touch my nipples, making me feel uncomfortable between my legs. Then I felt him massaging it slowly. 

Suddenly some sound escaped my mouth. "mmm.."

"Oh you like this?" he asked me slowly into my ears, his hot air pressing towards my ears. I felt a bulge in him, a bulge touching my butt...

"sh... lets take this slowly" He continued the same. A cry for more escaped my mouth. 

"You want more?" he asked me and I nodded shyly..