Chapter 14

Van POV

It has been over a week since Mason came. I walked to my college. Today Mason send me here. Him being the over protective brother starts to torment me asking if there is anyone whom he should torture. I think those are the only thoughts he has right now.

Seeing his face, I was sure he didn't want to say good bye. But that was true too. I don't want to say goodbye, but I have class today. And tomorrow we have holiday due to some programs here.

While I was inside the college I saw few tall-muscled guys walking towards me. They caged me towards a wall with a smirk. I was terrified will be understatement. I was literally shivering.

"Look Whom do we have here, Elizabeth?" Now where did the girl come from. I tried to walk away from them. But one of the tallest guy in them had a strong grip on my wrist.

"You want a kiss, Sweetheart ?" The second guy asked me.

"Leave me" I tried to wiggle away from his grip.

"Leave her, let me have some fun" the girl walked towards me and  suddenly I felt a sharp sting on my cheeks.

"Oh, did that hurt my sweetheart, hmm?" She asked me and again punched my stomach. I felt air going out of my body.

Then I landed on the ground. Then I felt the same kick I have felt in the past. After which felt like a decade, they stopped it. I opened my eyes to see them looking at me with a smirk.

The tallest guy bend down and told me "you tell this to someone and we won't be seeing you like this. Even though I will be happy to see you naked, I don't think you will enjoy it" my eyes went wide.

"I think our sweetheart understood, Elizabeth" he told her with a wink. I feel disgusted. Where did all the self defence I studied go? What happened to me? Why can't I once stand for myself. Why am I so weak.

"See you day after tomorrow here at the same time or else, I don't have to tell you the rest right?" I nodded.

"Make sure you cover your bloody cheeks. You slut" They walked away, not before the tallest guy giving me a slap on my butt cheeks.

Since it is a curve and there were not much cctv, no one have seen what happened. My friends always told me not to come here and sit, because it is that gangs place. But I didn't listen to them.  Now, I am trapped.

I ran to the washroom. Since it was morning no one was there. I said that my back facing the wall. I cried hysterically. I couldn't control myself.

I think I cried for more than half an hour . I stood up and looked myself in the mirror. I look terrible. I washed my face. I took the concealer and tried my best to cover the wound and bruises. I waited for some more minutes in the washroom to let my cloudy eyes settle down.

Returning to the class, everyone was there . Hope, one of my friend sat near me and asked me if I was okay. I nodded immediately with the fake smile. I think he didn't understood but he gave me his smile too.

After the first class, we all sat together. Everyone was giving me a weird look. I gave them a confused look.

"Is everything alright" I asked them. They nodded.

"Are you alright?" Seb asked me.

"Of Course I am alright." I smiled.

" but your face say something else" Hope told me.

" something is not right with you" when did he become a Sherlock Holmes?.

" I am fine guys just tired" I told them.