Chapter 10

Van POV

I am scared would be understatement. Throughout the ride, I was very nervous that I was fidgeting my fingers. My palms were sweating. And I was continuously looking for a way to get out of this.

Currently I am standing out of my class . And all of my so called brother in laws are inside the principals office. They have talked to my classmates and I am really scared to enter the class. After coming out of my class, they told me to see you in the evening since I have class till six.

Every time I thought of getting inside the class, something is pulling me back. I don't want them to see me as some devil. I don't want them to look at me all scared.

The brothers came out of the principals office as looking at me as if I have grown a tale. Alex came near me and asked me " why are you still here? It's been half an hour now. Have you been waiting here all this long?" I nodded looking down.

Alex held my both hands and squeezed it. I looked into his eyes.

"What happened?  Did anyone scold you? Or did anyone say anything to you?"

"No, I was just scared or feeling embarrassed, that they might look at me with the scared expression. I don't want that Alex. I am really scared. This shouldn't have been happening." I tear dropped down my eyes. He hugged me. And caressed my hair.

"It's going to be alright . Don't overthink it". He told me and kiss to my forehead.

" now, be a good girl and enter the class. I promise you nothing is going to happen. You got this" he shook both of my hands. Said bye, saying we would see in the evening.

He took a kerchief out of his pocket and gave it to me. And he gave me his famous smile. Eventually, everyone said the bye and went off. I won't be seeing them till night..

After their farewell, I stood up there in the garden in front of the class for five minutes .

Later gathering all my confidence I went inside the class. Nobody was looking at me. Some of them gave me a weird look. I knew this was going to happen. I sat on my usual seat. How am I going to sit with them for the next three years? I want to quit now.

I started to cry, not looking at them, laying my head in the table, by silently sobbing. Then I felt a commotion near me. I looked up to see each one of them looking at me with concern.

" why are you crying ? is every thing okay?" Francesco asked me with concern.

"Aren't you guys angry with me?" I asked them.

" why would we be?" He asked me.

" because they scared you?" I asked them as if it's a question.

"This was my you were crying? Look Van, we promised that we're going to take care of you. And they just came and told us the same. They threatened is or not we are going to protect you no matter what. And we are all going to be friend with you. You Are the only girl here. How could we defriend you? Ok?" He asked me.

"Okay" I nodded.

"Now stop wasting those tears, stop it" Franco told me and all of them nodded making me giggle.

" oh thank God, you smiled. Keep it with you beauty." I smiled. In the next second, our class started.

And the class went on up until lunch. I finished lunch. Sam specifically packed for me. It has fibre, protein and Carb with the same share. And my dear friends made sure that I eat them completely. I know this is the play of Sam. I'm getting irritated.

...............................................................

I felt stomach pain. I knew this was coming when I felt crying almost all the time. This isn't supposed to happen right now. Maybe because I have been working out and having a complete food on every time. I hope it isn't what I am thinking. I excused myself and went to the bathroom.