Chapter 8

Van POV

Good morning.

I don't think it is for me though. I woke up having severe nightmare. I don't know how to get rid of it. I don't want it.

And the second thing is that, thinking of  today's boxing class is a horrifying image to me. Tom scolded as much as he can. I don't know how his interns study under him. I mean it, I really felt hurt, it is nothing to me though.

My whole body hurts, I hate this.

By the way, we are on our way to hospital with Alexa blabbering. Sam was laughing at her joke. Why do I feel like an outcast, no that is not correct. More like, I am not in a mood. I don't know why I feels like that.

"Van?" Sam looked at me through his rear view mirror.

"Yah?"

"Is everything ok?" He asked me.

"Yah" I sighed.

"Seems like someone had earful from Tom uncle" Alexa winked at me. Making me smile.

"I don't think it is just that" Sam narrowed his eyes towards me.

"I am fine Sam. Not in a mood" I told him with small smile.

"Are you sure ?" He pressed me.

"Yah. I am"

"Ok then" Sam parked the car in the garage we have in the hospital.

Everyone is here, even Alex, his car is parked here. Since Alexa woke up late apparently we both became late.

We started to walk towards his cabin. I don't like walking. 😞 Especially when I have the body pain. It is killing me.

"Van, you don't look good" Sam is concerned.

"You look pale aunty" Alexa told me.

Why do I see three Alexa and Sam.

"Hey, you ok" Sam held me close.

"Damn it Van. You are burning" Sam whispered yelled.

"No, I am fine " I tried to wiggle away from him.

Lift pinged at 9th floor and Justin entered. Great! Just great. What more do I need.

"Is everything ok" he asked me in his deep bass voice.

"Yah" and that was the last thing I remember saying.

Justin POV

I completed visiting my patients and was waiting for my lift. The lift pinged and it opened to see a very concerned Sam and Alexa. And a very pale Van. Concern flash through me.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yah" she whispered and there, I held her by shoulder before falling on to the ground.

"Call Alex. Sam" I called Sam telling him to do what I wanted.

"Already " he held his phone out and called Alex.

"Alexa, call papa " she held her phone and did the Sam.

I lift her in bridal style. The lift pinged at 12th floor and Alex, and Tess was waiting.

"What happened?" Alex asked me.

"She has high fever. She blacked out." I told him. I slowly laid her on to the bed in our private room.

I immediately grabbed the thermometer and placed it her ear. "It is 103 degree. How can any of you not see this" I yelled.

I saw Tom walking in. "Is she ok?" He asked