~Introduction of the characters~

First Name: Mitsuko (means <<child of the light>>)

Last name: Briar

Nickname: Miti

Status: Sister of Yor and Yuri

School: Eden academy, she is one stella short of becoming an imperial schoolar. She has a good relationship with her teachers.

Age: 15 years old

Birthday: 7 October

Height: 1m64

Physical Characteristics: She has long, black, wavy hair with red eyes like her brother and sister, a rather pale skin (she doesn't stay much in the sun), she is considered by many people to be a beautiful girl.

Character: She may seem cold and detached when you see her but in reality she is kind, loving and friendly.

She is studious and likes to help her fellow man, she has authority and knows how to make herself heard when she is angry. She often helps her older sister to make decisions because she is calm and composed (her sister is a bit naive).

Fault: She is very curious which can lead to many problems.

Career: In the future, she wants to be a teacher or principal at Eden Academy.

Relationship: She has a best friend, Emi tsutumi, and another friend: Demetrius desmond. She is very fond of her sister, and her brother although she sees him less often.

Preference: She prefers to wear colors that do not attract the eye (black, dark blue...) and to be discreet, but she is not afraid to show herself.

She wants an exemplary husband for her older sister who will treat her like she deserves.

Likes: Her family (brother and sister), her friends, her snakes and going for walks with them, she loves night walks.

Dislikes: Selfish people, people who pick on her loved ones.

Reputation: At school, she is seen as an angel, an exemplary person and all the teachers appreciate her.

Her story: Yor and Yuri's parents died in an accident after she was born so her sister took her and her little brother in (yor =12 yuri =5).
Y

or worked to support her brother and sister; seeing this she decided to work hard to make her family's life more comfortable.