14. My brother - part 3

He started to approach Yor and put his hand on her back. Nee-san started to become a tomato with the color of her face going so red.

L - Here I go.

He lean his face close to Yor's and closed his eyes. But she turned her head and screamed.

Yo - O-O-One second, please!

She grabbed the wine bottle and swallowed what was left in a few gulps. Now completely under the influence of alcohol, she approached Loid, ready to kiss him.

Yo - Fank you for waiting...

L - Uh... right.

He moved closer to whisper that she didn't have to force herself, but she replied that it would be all right.

Yu - Hey ! What are you two whispering about ?! Can you do it or not ?!

Nee-san sent a fork that cut Yuri's cheek and landed on the wall behind. Blood poured from the cut.

Yo - Keep your mouf shut, Yuri. We will now show you just how in wuv we are.

She pushed Loid back against the sofa and positioned herself on top of him.

Yo - Here I come, darling. Now, cwose your eyes.

He closed his eyes too, and Yor lowered herself to within a few centimetres of his head.

I put my hand in front of my eyes but left a space for me to see.

Suddenly, Yuri ran towards the couple, shouting with tears in his eyes.

Yu - You can't, Sis! Seeing you kiss another man in front of me is just... I won't allow...

As Yuri approached, Yor straightened up and shouted :

Yo - I just can't!

She waved her hand in the air and Yuri took a monumental slap.

I watched as he collapsed at the other end of the room. I quickly got up to go and see him. I crouched down and poked him.

- (Is he still alive?!)

Yor regained her mind and looked in our direction.

Yo - Huh?! Um, Yuri?

I helped him to his feet. Blood was pouring from his head.

Yu - I see how it is, Sis. You're going to treat me like that just because I tried to stop you from kissing him.

I looked at my brother and shook my head in desesperation.

- (Everyone in this house is abnormal...)

Yu - I guess you just couldn't wait to do naughty things with him!

He started crying again, and Nee-san and Loid got up to go and see him.

Yu - I was a fool to test you. Perhaps my feeling were what truly being tested here!

L - Um... more importantly, you're bleeding.

Yuri looked at him seriously.

Yu - Loid Forger... You may lay claim on my sister's lips for now.

She gave him a slap that made him twirl and fell on the huge bouquet of roses he'd brought earlier for Nee-san.

Yo - Wha-What are you talking about?!

He stood up trembling.

Yu - Right... Well, I'll let you off the hook for today. But just remember!