4. Emi

The next day is fast approaching, and the Forger's are all ready to go out, on one hand for an interview of the utmost importance, and on the other to meet up with a best friend.

L - time for battle...
Do you have everything on you?

She checks her bag to make sure all her belongings are in the right place.

Y - yes.

L - do you look presentable?

She checks her clothes and Anya's to see if they're in good condition.

Y - Yes.

L - (to Anya) speak in a sustained manner.

A - I'm the daughter of a good family.

L - well, we'll be off. See you later mitsuko.

- I wish you good luck! And believe in yourself Anya, I know you'll succeed!

A - Thank you, big sister! You can count on me! I'll do my best!

I see them close the door. I turn my head to the clock, which reads 1:30 pm.

(Well, I've got half an hour before I have to go, so what can I do to keep myself occupied?)

I look in the direction of my snakes and see that their home needs a bit of cleaning.

- well, here's something to do!

●●● 25 minutes later:

<<Ppffiou>>

(Finished at last! Now I can see it's glowing! What time is it? Already! I've got to hurry or I'll be late!)

I get ready in a hurry, say goodbye to my snakes and head out.

●●● arrived at the park:

I walk over to where she and I usually meet and wait.

2 minutes later, I see her coming running towards me and waving at me, I do the same to her.

I give her a big hug as soon as she comes near.

- mimi! So happy to see you again!

E - Me too, my miti! A week without you is so long! Come on, let's sit down.

We sit down in the grass near a Apple tree.

E - Well? How have you been? Yesterday, you had a lot to tell me, apparently.

- Well, first of all, my sister has found a husband, his name is Loid Forger and he has a daughter called Anya.

I said wearily

E - seriously!? Your sister? How long have they known each other?

- It's an arranged marriage, they met in the afternoon, only to tell me in the evening that they were getting married. And that was last week.
I was like : oh my god! But now it's fine.

E - ahh, only your sister could do that.

- Yes, you're right, but I love her the way she is, and I wouldn't want her to change for anything in the world.

E - You're right. I'd love to have a sister like yours.

- you already have me as a sister at heart, I'm not enough for you anymore?

E - Of course it is! Don't get me wrong, I was only saying that because you know I'm an only child.

- I'm just teasing, don't worry.
Ah! I've moved out too.