8. The Infirmary

POV narrator:

The weekend is over and it's time to go back to school.
Today, Mitsuko's class photo is scheduled.

POV mitsuko:

The alarm clock goes off and I put my hand on the button to turn it off.

I get out of my bed with difficulty (I'm not a morning person before I take my shower), grab my uniform and head for the bathroom.

My shower finished, I return to my room, and do my hairstyle for the day :

Ready, I go into the salon.

I see that Loid is working hard to make breakfast.

(It's weird, we're all getting used to this new life, but I like this feeling. Anya first, but then again, I don't see her, she's not up yet...)

I decide to go and see if she's up, and to my great surprise, no, she's still asleep, with her mouth open and a trickle of drool sticking out.
I smile to seeing her so peaceful.
I walk over and give her a gentle shake.

- Anya, it's time to wake up, otherwise you'll be late and won't be able to have breakfast

A - c-coming!

I leave her room and approach my precious snakes.

- hello, my babies!

I put my hands in their terrarium and they quickly climb in.
They put their head into my neck and tickle me, I giggle at their movements.
Loid, who is still making breakfast, looks at her out of the corner of his eye.

L - (she really does have a fusional relationship with her snakes).

- I'm going out.

L - But it's almost time for school.

- I'll be back before the bus arrives.

Yor, who had just appeared, sat down at the table.

Y - Aren't you going to eat?

I approach the table and bite into a pancake.

- that's it ! Well, I'm off.

I get out and head for the park, still accompanied by my faithful snakes.

POV Loid :

- Does she go out like that a lot?

Y - well, it's been a while since she's been out with her snakes, but yes, she's used to going for walks with them.
Usually, she goes out in the evening or the night, but as the nights are cooler at the moment, she has to go out in the morning.

- ah, I understand.

Anya has just arrived in the living room, sits down at the table and rubs her eyes to wake herself up.