3 - No angel

Win

I look at hotel lobby, why he do this to me. I still cant digest what happening this two weeks. I grasp my phone hardly before i get out of my car and walk to the penthouse. Its already third time i was instruct to be a doll during their business deal. I really dont understand why i need to he here. No one touch me but i can felt all of them drooling over me. I am straight guy who act as biseksual guy. I am scare because i know if they try to do something i cant fight them alone. So i stood there quietly and only leave when i was instruct to leave.  I wish today nothing will happen like previous two meeting. I try to be brave for my family and bright.  I dont want anything happen to them. I can feel the threat is real not just a prank when they manage to put the roses at our door with all the security my family have. Its not just about fanboying. I am worry about bright because the picture i received is the picture when he shoot his current project. That mean he is supervised and followed.
I still dont see phi mile. I dont know weather its real him or not. I just received instruction from the phone.
I sit there calmly. I dont even drink and sit there like a statue.

So this is the price, the cutest bunny, suddenly one of the man said and look at me. I hold my phone tightly so that i dont punch his face. I still ignore him and pretend deaf.  Hey i am talking to you, dont be so arrogant, he said angrily.
But i still keep calm and dont even looking at him. Dont pretend almighty when we know what are you doing here, he said again and hold my chin. Dont touch me with your dirty hand, i said and look at him annoyedly. And that make me receive one punch. Dont touch him, suddenly two person who bring me in said and they look tense. Khun win, you can leave now, they hurrily said and escort me to the door. I heard a scream before i walk to the lobby. No, i practically run to my car. I am shaking badly. What he mean i am the price. It getting scarier.

Win open the door, i know you are here i heard phi bai knock and yell at my door.
He is really angry when i stood him up today. Since he have my house access card and door password he now knocking hard at my room door.  open the door now, or i will kick this door open he said. I can only sigh and slowly open the door. What wrong with you,phi bai ask angrily. I try to hide the bruise. What happen to you, he ask me again when he pull my hand.
He look shock and worry. After a few moment he back to his normal self. What wrong win, he ask me calmly. I look at him and suddenly cry. I dont know, i said. Calm down, he said and pull me to my bed. Explain to me from the start, he said softly.
While sobbing and crying i told him everything what phi mile do.  Phi bai look calm and think hard. How is your family business, he ask me. Dad get his tender back, and mom supplier promise to be our supplier again, i answer slowly. Are you ok phi, i ask him. I am worry that he hide his problem from me. I am fine, why, he ask me back. Phi mile also said he will make you banish from entertaiment industry. I am worry phi, i said while crying. I really dont know how i make him angry. I really dont know. As far as i know i never have any connection with him in the industry or in business. Our family business are too small compare to them. So we dont have any chance to work together, i said. Is he that rich, he ask me. I thought you already rich enough, he said seriously.
Are you playing with any girls lately. Maybe his sister or family, he ask me. Phi i yell at him. Dont pretend angel, i dont say anything does not mean i know nothing, he counter back. No i dont have any girl right now, i finally confess. Think carefully he said again. Phi i have been thinking for two weeks, the answer is still  nothing, i said. When will be your next meeting,  he ask me. Tomorrow, i said and show him the message.  I will go instead of you, he suddenly said. No, you are not, i said firmly. There is no way i will let you go too, he said firmly. Now both of us are staring at each other. This is my problem. I wont let you hurt again, i said firmly. Then, both of us are not going, he said and leave me and go to his room.

I am sorry, i will be fine. You have done  and hurt enough for me. I wont let it happen again. Let me settle my own problem, i said while put a blanket on phi bai chest. Dont worry, i will be fine, i said again more to myself.
I know i need all universe luck when he wakeup later. But i need to do this, because he is the most stubborn guy i ever met. He is the coldest person in the eyes of the world.  But for me and my family he is just over protective and over thinking brother that i have. I calm myself down before i get out of my car, and again walk to the penth house. The same two man who always with me look badly injured but still stand strong to escort me. Its not a good sign. I hope everything will back to normal. I already mesagge to phi mile that we need to meet, and he agree  to meet me after this stupid meeting. I just need to be patient for the last time.