6 -Mistake

Mile

What happening to me. I really cant control myself. I am so angry with something that i never care. Actually i never feel  hurt because of my fiance behaviour. At first i just want to force him to admit his fault. I never intent to touch him. I make sure win are safe and only use him to presure him. I really dont know the reason why i am doing all this. Since the day i saw his picture i felt anger and unknown feeling toward him. I am trying to make him confess. I really hate how he act like an angel.

I look at his lips which is swollen and bleed. I slowly wipe his body which is fully marked by me. I really dont understand, until now i still felt acttracted and tempted by him.
He is burning with fever. I already call my doctor and he also look at me regretfully.i dont let anyone get into the room beside the doctor. Looking at him now make me felt really guilty. I know he wont forgive me forever if i leave him now. I know he is hurt, but not once he scream and cry. He bit his lips and hand. That make me become angrier. I force him hard. I felt satisfy looking at his face who try hard to hold his tears and desire. I wont forget the way his body react to my touch, and i really like the feeling when i touch him. His soft and white skin become red and blue because of our intercourse. After i hear his soft snoring i  walk to my friends who already waiting for me. All of them look so dissapointed at me.

What will you do, jeff ask slowly. I cant answer to that. I will responsible to him, i said firmly. Bible look at me with wide eyes. He is not a woman who can pregnant. Leave him for good is better choice, you dont need to hurt him anymore pete carefully said. No, i will responsible for him i firmly said. For what, apo ask me. I dont know but i will responsible to all this, i said firmly while looking at the video apo manage to get after threat the man who already bribed by my fiance. I look how he just get into her room for a few munites and coldly push her when she try to follow him when he try to leave her room. I can see his holding his wrist and walk away leaving my fiance. Then i also can see how furious metawin banging the door with a bottle until my fiance open her door. He break the bottle and the verbal fight ended with a slap.
Leave him alone, you hurt him enough, apo said. As my best friend and bodyguard, he know me and understand me too much. I look at him and smirk. I already decide that he will be belong to me, i said and all my friend look worry and try to stop me. He is straight guy, you already hurt his body and his pride bible said. No, i never felt this before, i love the feeling when i touch him. I may be into man since before, but i just know it now. Or i am maybe just into him, because i never felt anything to any man and woman before, i add. You cant force him anymore, apo said firmly. You know i can, i reply to him. Mile please stop, he wont forgive you, apo try again. I dont need his forgiveness, i just need him to be with me, i said firmly. You should know what to do, i said to jeff who only can sigh and leave the room. I look at bible and pete, then both of them stand up and leave the room. You will regret this, bible said before leaving.
He ask for my help, i will wait for him here. He must be scare right now, apo said firmly. I have no word to that so i let him stay there. Mile you should ask for forgiveness and end all of this, apo said softly try to convince me. When he said end i felt my heart feel so cold. No, i said firmly before i walk into his room.

Again i look at him who sleep peacefully. I carefully snap his picture and touch his beautiful face. I must be crazy, i felt so much in my heart now. I just dont understand what i am feeling now. I just need to make sure that he cant leave me.
I am first born in the richest family and the leader of the biggest mafia group. I will get all what i want including him.
I never said i am sorry, its mean i am weak and lose. But for the first time i felt that i need to say it. I still can see how he plead and beg me.  The way he did not fight back because of his friend. Until the last munite before he fainted, he still think of his friend. Are they real couple i cant help to felt doubt on their relation.

You need to eat, i said calmly to him. I know he already awake but he dont want to look at me. He still close his eyes. Or do i need to call metawin to feed you, i ask him again. I can see his small movement. He try hard to move his body. I can see he is in pain. I walk to him and slowly lift him and bring him to his balcony.  He look so cute sitting on the donut pillow. Then apo come with warm podridge. I leave them alone and start reading his file. I can see he hardly eat and apo patiently try to comfort him.  I carefully read all his information. He is just simple person. Why the media potray him as an cold alpha. He just a lonely guy who love nature and animals. He have a big circle friends but he just make it private. Thats why he look so cold and hard to approach. I look at him closely before i lift him back to his bed. He still refuse to see me.  Is there anything i need to do so that all af you can leave me alone, he ask coldly. I dont answer him and leave him alone. Apo just look at me.