5 - please

Bright

Please trust me, i beg him. Win wont do this, i said. I still cant believe this.
Lets talk, i said and he just smirk at me.
I know win cant control his anger that day. He inform me that he make the girl scare by breaking the bottle and part of the glass accidently hit the girl face and he slap the girl. That all i know.
Stop , lets call your fiance and ask the truth i beg him. He look annoy and call someone. Lets everyone take him tonight  he said. No, please i immediately kneeling on his bed and hold his hand. Please, i said. Let him rest at our room first. Let everyone in when i instruct you so. For now let him rest, he said while looking at me. So, he ask me. Please, win wont do that, i still pleading him. Again he try to call his man. Please, i said hurrily. We both are straight guy. Why are you doing this, i ask him. I hold my tears hardly. I wont cry, i promise i wont cry. I dont know, you touch what is mine he said coldly. Please, he dont touch her this way i said. You can ask her, i swear he dont, i said desprately when he start touching my face. Please dont do this, i try to plead again but he stop me with his kiss. I look at his eyes and pleading him but he just look at me and keep kissing.

I graps the matress tightly. I bit my lips hard.  I can feel my lips and back bleeding. I wont cry and scream. I just praying he will stop this pain and let me go. After being force by him like forever he finally come inside me and leave me alone. I nearly faint. I cant describe the pain. The way he use my body, the way he force himself into me, i can only close my eyes hoping that i will forget all this. Hoping I can forget the pain.

I try my best to wear my cloth back. Every movement is killing me. I force myself to walk. You are strong, i keep talking to my self. Do i need to slap myself and scaring my face, i ask him weakly when i stand in front of him . I felt like falling but i need to settle this. I am forcing my self to keep conscious. Before he start replying i can see phi apo come running to me. Help me phi, please send me home, dont let win know i said slowly and then everything become black.

It must be nightmare i talk to myself. I slowly open my eyes. Yes i am dreaming i talk to myself. I look around and see my room. I try to get up but i felt really weak. I look again and see the drip at my hand. I am hurting much. I touch my lips. I can feel they are swollen. Am i still dreaming i ask my self. Please, i want to wake up i said slowly. Bright i hear a slow voice. I slowly turn to him. Phi apo, one from the four most popular business man who are woman would die for.  what is he doing in my house.  Are you awake now he ask me slowly. I slowly nod. Take a rest first. I will bring the food in he said and leave me alone. What going on i ask my self and try to get up. Then i felt the pain at my bottom.
So its real, i said and close my eyes. I finally let my tears down. Stop crying bright its still not end. Win still with them. And that make me get to my sense back. Win, i said and force my self to get up. Thank you, i said when i felt someone help me. Then i close my eyes. I dont want to see the monster who raped me. After trying hard i finaly manage to speak. Let win go, you can slap and scar my face now. I want to end this, i said without looking at him. Win already at his house, he said calmly. I slowly grab my phone and call win. Where are you, i ask him. Try to act like usual. Really , you should visit your mom and dad. They are worry, i said with all the pain. No you cant, i am mad and wont see you after what you did. I will call you when i am ready, i said. No i will be on vocation this week. I want to be alone. I will see you later i said before end our call. You can do it now and leave my house, i said without looking at him. I promise i wont look at him again. Do i need to do it my self, i ask weakly and try to grab the small knife on my side table. It was always there. Win always ask why i keep this beautiful knife here,  now i know the reason. No, phi mile said and grab my knife. I can see his hand is bleeding but he keep pressing his hand. I finally let go of the knife and look down.
Bright lets eat first phi apo come with a tray of food. Thank you phi, i am not hungry, i said.  You need to eat before taking you medicine. You are getting fever, he said again. Its okay phi, i can manage myself. You can go now, i said calmly. Bright please, i am sorry i am late, phi apo said sadly. Its okay phi, thank you, i said. Then i see black again.