18 - Gala

Mile

Someone secretly feeding him the info about my family, check on that i said coldly when he leave my room. Apo who are always with bright in secret or openly immediately response. She has been caught and they are investigate her now he said before leaving. This not as simple as it look. Someone already notice on him jeff suddenly get into my room. You never fail to suprised me. Do you love me so much i ask my swore brother. Be more careful and control your lover, he is living freely. You know he should not do that, he said coldly.
Dont worry about him, i quickly reply. He will live how he want. I know he is also your responsibility now, i said and smirk at him. I mean it, jeff said firmly. I know, stop pushing me i said and back to my work when jeff dissapear.

I walk to my room and saw he quietly sit at my balcony. Its getting cold, lets get inside, i said and he just glare at me.
I calmly sit beside him. Since you already know about our family, i need you to he more carefull and stop going out for unimportant thing. For now you are allow to go out for work only, i said gently try to not provoke him. He look at me and quickly reply. No, i have my own life. You wont put all your lovely friend in danger right. You should know what to do. This is for your own friends and family goods. This time its not from me but from our enemy and trust me they wont be nice like me, i said. He look at me looking worry and scare. I hate you, why you bring this to my life, he ask me. I have my best life before, he said and leave me. I quickly hold his hand and slowly hug him. I really cant answer to that. I just can comfort him. Dont be scare, you will be fine if you listen to me, i said while patting his back. Lets sleep its late now i said.
He reluctantly sleep in my arms. I dont give him a chance to escape or reject me. I know he is rebelling inside. I also know he really will sleep better when i hug him. He dont realise it yet but i know he secretly hug me when he scare or worry.
Unconciously i become a part of his life.

It was a year end gala. A lot of successful people gather in the gala and love of my life become one of guest because of his outstanding achievement. It was a luxury and private gala. Everyone was excited and hoping for the invitation.
I cant stop the organizer to invite him because he is part of entertaiment industry. Beside i also proud of his achievement. The problem is both my parent will be at the gala. My father for the first time bring my mom to the public. Its gonna be big news. I also worry about bright. When they meet at the gala how will my stuborn guy react. I cant believe it when i heard the news that they will come to support me. I have received so many award before, but for my dad its useless. It just for covering. I know the most reason he come is because of my beutiful stubborn lover. He must heard about bright issue.

We should go together, i said while tidying his suit. Do i have other choice, he ask me annoyingly. No you dont, i said and gently push him to walk. Luckily he is very obedient tonight. We reach at private park and sucessfully avoid his crazy fans. Sometime i felt annoy when his fans keeps following him. Lets go, i said and escort him to the ballroom. He look for his manager and quickly walk to him. He need to present himself as ambasador tonight before receiving his award. He look so handsome and beautiful on stage and look very profesional. Close your mouth, suddenly my dad said and sit on our table. I rolled my eyes and gently hug my mon. I miss you mom, i said. Then you should visit us, she said. You know i cant, i said and she just nod. Omg he so handsome, she said. More than me, my dad ask. Again i roll my eyes. Of course more than you, my mom said teasing my dad. What are you doing here, i ask him while looking at my lover on stage. He look uncomfortable. I look for apo and he also look busy and on alert. Are you stupid, my dad ask when he see bright uncomfortable on stage. Actually i am suprise how he care about him. Before i stand up i can see his smirk on stage and i see the guy beside him become pale. Both of me and my dad look at each other. My mom sofly laugh. He can take care of himself, she said and that make both of us sit there ackwardly. I look at apo and he nod his head hinting that everything is under control. After the ceremony he was escorted to main table and sit beside me. He look suprise when he see my parent. Madam, he greet my mom and pretend he dont notice my dad. Where is your manner brat, my dad ask him annoyingly. I am not brat old man, he counter back. He must be forgeting who my dad is. Bright, i call him to calm him down. After the award ceremony all guest are invited to after party. I casually escort my mom and leave two guy who seem cant stop fighting together. Phi, he call me when i leave him with my dad. Reluctantly he walk beside my dad and forcefully smile. Our family are the top of the pyramid. So everyone are observing every movement of my family. I am glad he can stand proud beside my dad and act like a part of the family. Look like your dad like him so much, my mom said. I turn to my back and look at my dad who are acting like mother hen who protect her chick. Its funny how they keep bickering but look like a best duo now. Bright was right, he must he getting old to behave like that. Not all people here know about our second indentity. What they see now is respectable and humble sucessful busines man. I know my dad already mark a few people for trying to get close to bright. He is more possesive than me. Are you blind, he ask me while looking at my beautiful mother dance with my handsome lover. I look at him annoyingly. What are you expect me to do here. Put a bullet on their head, i ask. I am now strugle very hard to calm my self. I hate to see how man and women try to get close to him. Everyone try to get a photo with him and casually hug him. Thats enough, i said and gently escort him to my dad. Now he and my mom safely sit between me and my dad. No one will dare to greet or ask him for a picture again. He so oblivious of his surounding. My mom slowly laugh and said. That how we beautiful people live. Stop being possesive she said to me and my dad. My dad look so done, he have been going thru this for 30 years. Both of you can be like us, if both of you smile and stop looking like hawk she said again. Lets get a drink mam, bright said. No, both me and my father said at the same time. He look at us weirdly. What wrong, he ask me. You will get it worst, my father suddenly said and i only can sigh when my lover stubbornly get his own drink. My dad happily escort his beautiful wife and i can only tag along.