11 - Ame

Bright

I am already healed right now. Every day phi mile bring me to bath tub. I know he will be coming in a few minute later, so before he come, i go to bathroom myself. I dont want to be bath by him anymore. I really despise his touch. Since the day he threat me with win and his family i stop talking with him.  Since he ask me to keep silent i will be as silent as he could ever wish.

Bright, he knock and slowly open the bathroom door. Are you ok, he ask me slowly but i close my eyes and ignore him. He must understand that i dont need his help anymore. I will wait at dining, he said. When i get down to the dining area, the atmostphere is so silent that i can hear my own heart beat. Today for the first time i walk without his escort. All maid look at me. Some look at me with pitiful look and some just look disgust with me. I dont blame them, because their master put that title to me. A slut, bicth, whore what ever they think is.
How are you bright, phi apo greet me. I just nod and sit. Bright this is your things that i brought from your room, he said and give me my handphone and wallet. Thank you, i said slowly. So you will start your schedule next monday right, apo ask. I look at him desprately. What, apo ask. He look at phi mile. You still dont inform him, phi apo ask phi mile. Oh my god, apo said cheerfully. Bright you can still being actor, but with a few condition of course. It just small matter, but you must promise to follow all our security plan, phi apo said. I dont need security phi, i said slowly and look at phi apo eyes. Trust me you need it he said and slowly piling foods in my plate. Lets eat first he said. I nod and start eating slowly. It was a quiet breakfirst. I can only hear a few conversation with phi mile and phi apo.

After breakfirst i start my new develop routine. I walk to the garden and find my little friend. I dont know where is she come from but i secretly playing with a beautiful ragdoll cat that i found a few days ago. I name her ame. Hi baby i greet and hug her tight. Who is your owner. I hope she dont get angry with me because i secretly play with you. I really want to sleep with you i said while  massaging her stomach. Both of us laying on the grass. I felt free here.
After a while i remember my phone and immediately swicth on my phone.  I have a lots of miscall and message. I slowly read and sigh. I have no one to miss me. I have been cage nearly a weak, only win and his family worried about me. A few of my friend also send invitation and to say hello. But only win and his family keep asking and finding me everyday. Not long after my phone ringing and i hurrily answer the call. I thought you are dead, win yell loudly. Hi win, how are you i reply scarsticly. Where have you been, he yell again. I told you i am on vacation, i reply. I know he will be really angry if i keep teasing him. Where, he ask me again. I will be back, dont worry, i said even i dont know weather phi apo say is true or not.  What is that, win ask when he heard ame. Its my little friend, ame, i happily introduce ame to win.  Win is everything alright, i ask him slowly. Yeah, why, he ask me. Did phi mile call you again, i ask. No, Not anymore after my last job win reply. Dont you think its weird , win ask me. He just need me to be a barbie doll during their business transaction, he said. Then what do you want to do, i scold him. You should not do that, and you must immediately inform me if phi mile call you again, i said. He wont, win reply. Promise me, i push harder.  Why, win ask. Dont ask, just promise me, i said. Okay, chill,  win said. I need to inform mom and dad that you are still alive and healthy. They are worry he said. Send my love to them i said before win end his call.

What are you doing bright, suddenly phi apo come to me. I quickly put ame behind my back. What is that, he ask me. Nothing i said slowly. Is it a cat, he ask me again. I know i cant lie anymore. I slowly bring ame to my lap. I am sorry, i said calmly. Oh it so beautiful, who is she belong to, he ask me. I dont know, i found him here, since she have no name tag, i named her ame, i happily inform phi apo. Phi can you keep it secret, i dont want phi mile throw her away, i plead. No he wont , phi apo said. Please phi, for someone who not treat me like a person i know he will hate animals. He only love himself, i said coldly. Bright, phi apo try to talk. Please phi, i interupt and look at him. Dont you pity us. She is like me, alone in this big world, i said. Phi apo look at me and touch my head. Okay, he said. Lets go, you need to see your security team he said. Stay here ame, i will come again later, i said and kiss ame for a thousand times.

Its finally the day that i am waiting for. Untill last dinner phi mile dont say anything about my schedule. Is he really okay with this. I am scare that he will do something to win. So i need to be carefull. Even i am not talking to him, i am scare to move to other room, so everynight he will sleep while hugging me. He try to talk to me everyday, but i choose to keep silent.i want him to know that he can caged me here but not my heart and pride.

I slowly getting ready to my event and at the same time worry about phi mile permission. He dont talk abouf this. Only phi apo convince me that phi mile are agreed to this. Both of us again have a silent breakfirst. Are you ready, phi apo come to dining room and cheerfully greet me. I smile and nod. Lets go he said. Again i nod and then look at phi mile but he kèep eating. Lets go, i said when i felt that phi mile wont care.  We happily walk to the car that are ready for me.  Bright, suddenly phi mile call me. I look at phi apo, he also look confuse. I turn to phi mile.. ahhh i scream softly. Take care he said and leave me and phi apo who are confuse right now.