17 - scary

Bright

It was scary. I never felt like that before. He give me the mafia vibe and i just pretend to be strong. Lets get phi mile quickly phi, before that old man become crazy again, i said and run to the dungeon. Open the door, i ask the guard who look confuse. Old master allow us to take him, phi apo said and the guard immediately open the door. I and phi apo kneeling beside him. Lets go, phi apo said while helping phi mile.
It was a quiet drive. I look at phi mile who are now still unconsious. Is he alive phi, i ask phi apo. He nod and back focus to his drive. I felt ten years older even i only stay for three days at that big mansion. Its so tiring and scary.

I look at phi mile who now sleep comfortly in his bed. I am ready for my schedule. I look at him and slowly sigh. Before i start walking phi mile call me softly. Bright, he call me and look at me dearly. Are you still refuse to talk with me, he ask me. I look down avoiding his question. Come here, he said. I look at him and reluctantly walk to him. He strongly pull me and give me big bite.. ahh i scream. I look at him angrily and quickly leave him alone. I can hear hisa laugh. Now i felt regret saving him. Lets go, i said coldly to my bodyguards.

I am happy because i can visit win family today. I miss win mom's cook.
Are you okay phi, win ask me when we chilling in his room after dinner. Why, i ask him. I dont know. What with all the security, he ask me. Nothing i said. You cant lie to me, i know you dont like something like this, he said again. Dont worry, i said and look at our award and picture. I miss our good old days. When we start our series. Fans are so happy and so do us. I really cant understand how our own fans become so toxic and demanding now. I really confuse weather they love me as an actor, or they confuse me with sarawat. I said and look at win. I know i felt the same he said. I felt like be forced to be tine all the time, win said. Sometime they use me to hurt you, he said sadly.  Dont worry win, i wont blame you. As long as we know and love each other nothing can break us apart, i said. Why cant they respect our all our work and accept us as an actor win ask me. I dont know i reply to him. I just hope they know the different between acting and real life. I said hopefully. Win just nod. I really cant stay, i suddenly change the topic. Again, win ask me. Yeah, i am a bit busy right now, i try to excuse myself.  Be honest phi, are you seing someone, win ask me. No, i quickly reply. Then why, he ask me. Nothing, i just busy, i need to go now. Send my regard to your family. I dont want to disturb then i said and leave win house. I look at the hummer that are waiting for me. I am so angry when i thought of this. Is he crazy. After i lost my control last two or three months ago, he change my car from limo to hummer. I still dont have a chance to talk about this big car because he was lock in dungeon by his own father.

Where is he i ask myself when he is not in bed. I think he must be okay now. I really dont care about him, because he have the whole medic team and his man to take care of him. I know he still alive because he never fail to bit me everytime i go out to work.  He also make sure he sleep beside me every night. I try to take a chance to sleep at other room because his injury but his action really make me scared.  He make Win lost all his brand that he presented. I am so angry but frustratedly lay in his arm that night. Actually i dont hate sleeping in his arm much, because i felt save.  He still trying to talk to me but until now i refuse to talk to him. I also start getting familiar with the mansion and all his staff and people.

What i heard about his family really shock me. I run to him who now working on his never ending job as a respectable business man. Is the conversation i secretly heard is true.
Are you mafia, i ask him. He look suprise and happy at the same time. Are you willing to talk now, he ask me. That not important, i said angrily. Are you mafia, i ask him again. Yes, he said and lean on his chair. I am speachless and sit soulessly on his chair. The biggest and scariest one, he add. I now look at him with wide eyes. How about your dad, i ask him slowly. Oh, he is the cruelest one,  he said casually. How about your mom, i ask him again. I really need to know. She was abducted from her beauty competion 30 years ago ,he said like it was a very normal thing to do. She what, i ask him again. I cant believe what i heard. My dad love her when he saw her in the tv, so he kidnap her, again he said casually. Oh my god, we should save her, i quickly said. Now phi mile laughing. She will hate you for seperating her from his husband. She fall for him, he said. She is forced to fall for him, i correct him. No, she have a chance to escape but he choose my scary dad, phi mile said.  How about me, i fight with your dad i ask him when i remember how i act toward him. You are still alive, so i think he dont take it to his heart, he reply.  Maybe he like you, no one stay alive if behaving like you, he add. Why i can see i will receive the same destiny with phi mile mom, i talk to myself. Will i be with you like your mom, i ask him slowly. Yes you will, but the different is i wont give you choice to escape. I have decided that we will be together forever he said calmly. Why, you should give me choice like your dad, i said loud. Are you finish, he ask me without answering my question. Now go, i have so much to do, he said and back focus to his work. I cant believe it and sit there like a statue.  You can accompany me if you want, he said and smile at me. In your dream i scream, and quickly leave that monster. All i can heard is his laugh.