14 - Last defense

Mile

How is he, i yell loudly. Let me out, i scream loudly. Why are you bring him here, i yell at apo. You promise to protect him with your life, i said loudly. Let me out, i yell again. Carefull boss, you are still hurt, apo said calmly. Let me out, please get my mom i plead apo.. please  i plead desprately. I cant apo said slowly. I cant change him with you, apo said firmly. You are my priority,he said again.
No, you promise me i desprately yell. I drag my injured self to get closer to the cell door. Please get my mom, i plead.

What nonsense is this, suddenly my dad voice roar in that small area.
Apo immediately retreat back and bow down. Open the door, he said and the guard immediately open the door. They dont want to make the former leader angry. They know behind his handsome visual there are very scary and cruel mafia. The world know him as a warm humble enterprenuer but only people in dark world know how ruthless he is. He dont blink his eyes when his own son beated near death by his own people just for break off the engagement. Yes , we use all the proff prepared to end the relation with other family but i cant avoid my father punishment. I cant event walk for a month and barely alive. I felt like dying and my only motivation is to see bright again.  I never beg or lose my control once but today when apo visit me i know what this mean. My dad finally summon bright. Its matter of death and life. Apo are kneeling to ask for forgiveness. I know he felt really bad, but he can do nothing. I look at my own dad who not even once visit me at his own cell in basement. Why is he here today. I felt so suffocated. I immediately stand still and wait for the news. For the first time i really wish he is not my father. I really holding myself right now.

What, you want to kill me for that kid, he as me blantly. I silently grith my teeth. Where is he i manage to ask finally. Leave us, my dad suddenly said. When all our people leave i cant hold it anymore and drop on my knees. I am in so much pain. Please dad, i plead him. Is he worth it for all this, he dont even love you, my dad ask me. He even try to use me to leave you, he said again. I chuckle to that and look at my dad who look amazed. How could you still laugh right now , my dad ask me. Its his thing to disobey and being brat, i said calmly. He will do what he feel right.  No one can force him. Even his body are trap in the mansion not once he lost himself. He fight hardly for himself. He wont listen to you even you threat to kill him. He is not coward , i said proudly. I get a feeling that he is save for time being. Jeff and apo plan to let him in blind about our mafia status really helpful here. He have zero knowledge about my dad cruelity, so he just do what he always do, being a brat. Stay focus, you become weaker he said coldly. Allow my cook to prepare food for him, i being ignorance beg my dad. You, he said and lost his word. You are crazily blind, he said and beat me hard. I did not fight back and just holding tight. He will be my weakness, but he also can be my strenght, i said clearly. Like mom, i said and look at my dad. I want to see mom, i said. So you are at the phase of using her now , my dad ask. Yes, i am that desprate, i said and look into dad eyes. Useless, he said and leave me alone. Boss apo come and help me up. He is in guest room, he said with a relief voice. I look at apo eyes. He is ok right now. I already see madam and deliver your request he said before two bodyguard ask him to leave me and lock the door.

I slowly lean myself on the wall. I am greatful for now. You are doing great baby i said to myself. I can see how he react to my father, holding his anger and  fight back. He really have no fear in his dictionary, he only surrender to protect people who he love. Beside that nothing can scare him. I know my dad can see that, that why he still alive. He will be dead the moment he beg for his life. To be a part of this family he need to be strong and smart. Now i only need to see my mom. She is my last defense and hope. I need her help while my dad being a bit nice.

Its been a day, no one visit me beside helper who send me food. I am so desprate right now. I dont know what happen in my house. Apo still not here is a good news. I am praying hard right now. My dad is right, i am fighting hard for someone who dont love me or even hate me. I take this as a punishment for forcing myself on him. So any cut or injury i have feel like i deserve it. I still cant forgive myself for hurting him.  I just hope our effort will be fruitile. I dont know how to live if he cant survive.  I am hurt and tired.  Mile, suddenly soft voice that i miss the most call me. Mom i quickly get up but weakly fall down. Mile, my mom run to me and help me up. Mom, i hug her tight. I am sorry son, she said sadly. I know she is crying everyday. No mother will sleep when her own child was toture and beat by his own father. I really dont have energy to get up and my mom slowly sit down beside me and put my head on her lap. She slowly caress my hair. He is doing fine right now, your dad a bit soften toward him. He is brave and beautiful she said calmly. You need to be patient. You must strong until the end. Both of you will be okay she said again. I can felt her tears.  Thank you mom, i said. Dont cry, she said. I need to go now, i need to assist your lover. He is very stubborn she said and chukle. Thank you mom, i said greatfully. You know he dont love you right, she ask me. I nod and she just laugh. Oh my god you are just photocopy of your dad, she said. Will he love me like you love dad mom, i ask her. I hope he will, she answer. She kiss my forehead before leave me alone. I know she is hurting when she look at my condition. My dad will have a hard day tonight. I know the only person who can make him  crazy is my mom, beauty queen that he abduct 30 years ago. Someone he would die to. My nanny always tell their story when i was young  when she try to comfort me when i was punish and scolded by my dad.