21 - Tense

Bright

I finally back in his bed. Like a crazy guy i throw all pillow and vase to the floor. I am so angry that i dont feel when the broken mirror cut my hand. I feel so furious and angry, that why i choose to sit under the shower. I try my best to fight with him but i cant do anything beside hugging and plead him. Again i plan to ignore but i heard ame. I am worry that he will throw or even kill ame. Luckily he allow me to take care of ame in the house.

I heard screaming and yelling. I also hear is phi mile now explaining for something. Its getting harsher and i become worry. Even i am scared, with all the energy i have i knock the door. I never see phi jeff look so scary like this. He even yell at me. I cant reply to him when he said he will kill me. What am i suppose to response to that. Now i know phi mile has been scold because of my action. I felt guilty but i dont think i do wrong. There are pressuring me and force me to rebel. I am trying my best to follow all the security protocol or any instruction he give, but what his family do to me are beyond my limit.
I am scare to check on media social. I can imagine so many thing will be said about me. Standing with the most powerful and the richest family in the country will bring so much story line for fans and haters. I cant imagine my life after this. May be my career already end like his mother. Dont he know i am living here because of his threat. Why they act like i choose to be here.

I can feel that my action bring so much hussle to them. I still dont understand how can all of them injured. May be that why phi jeff really angry.
When he ask me to promise never do something like this again, i can feel he is trying to protect me and at the same time try to give the life i want. Why its so hard for them to understand, they just need to let me go then i wont bring any problem to them. Only the thought of them to let me go make my heart felt hurt weirdly.

Lets sleep, we have a long day, phi mile said lifting me from table. I look at ame in my arms. No, put her in other room he said. He seem can read my mind. You know i never lie, he said, remind me how he will throw ame if she dont behave and i bring her in our bed. I sulkily bring ame to next door room.
When i am back into my room, i cant find phi mile at his work place like usual. I need to refresh before sleep, so i went to bathroom. I scream loudly when i see phi mile injury. How all this happen. I know he just fine till this morning. He always sleep topless. He look suprise seing me at the door. Go, he yell at me that make me more shock. I quickly walk to bed and wait for him. I really dont know how to react. Not long after that he come out with bathrobe and leave me alone.

Where is he, its already late. I am worry, that why i cant sleep. After a long consideration i finally get out of my room and look for him. Where is phi apo, i ask when i see someone else guarding my door. He is injurd, he said and look down. Where is phi mile ,i ask him. In his study, he reply. Thank you, i said. Phi mile rarely use this room, he prefer to work in our room to accompany me. Without knocking i open the door. I can see he already treated by medical team. He now laying on his coauh with all the bandage at his chest. I slowly walk to him, sit on the floor and put my head on the coach near his hand to sleep. I try to sleep but again i only can cry. Since i meet him, i cry a lot because i cant do anything and dont have a choice. Now, i know why woman easily cry. They cry not only for being weak but also due to frustration because they cant do anything even they want too.

Suddenly i felt phi mile carressing my hair. I quickly look at him. Dont worry, no news or media will talk about today event he said. He gently wipe my tears. Lets go to our room he said. You will not comfortable sleeping like this, he said again. I just follow him when he pull me to our room. I slowly hug him for comfort and fell asleep. Its already late morning when i wake up. I start my routine when i cant see phi mile.
Then i went to get ame and bring her to the garden. Its scary, glad all of them safe i heard someone talking. I start to like khun bright, but after all of this happen, i felt a bit angry with him, he said again . No, he are not to blame. He dont know about this, someone else said. I quietly hear the conversation.
I think master really love him, he add. You know he nearly die because he insist to break off the engagement. Now both family are in tense relation again, they said while leaving the garden. What the hell happen last night. I just go back to my apartment, why they react like i kill someone.

I slowly let ame play in the ground. I look arround. I was alone in this beautiful garden. Beside phi mile or sometime phi apo, no one talk to me. I only can depend on him. All helper dont even dare to look at my eyes and loyal to phi mile. When i was brought here, i try to find a way to escape, after a while i realise i cant do anything without phi mile approval. I am force to attach with him.