26 - Lost control

Mile

I never felt this tired. Both my dad and my baby really give me hard time. Plus jeff who keep picking on me for fail to control them. I am tired and annoy but at the same time, i am happy that my dad publicly show to his people what status bright have in the family. That oldman must be hearing about the rumours. He is very unpredictable and mean but when involve his family he have his own way to protect us.
Phi i am so tired bright said. You can rest here, i offer my shoulder but he just glare. When we reach home he directly lay on the bed and sleep. I slowly change his cloth. He look very happy today.
Thank you dad i said when i call him later at night. What wrong with you. Are you crazy he ask me pretend he dont care. Nothing just thank you i said. Beware of your exfiance family he remind me again. I will i said.

How is it bible i ask. They will start play their game he said. Because of that event, they have to hold bright as target because they still worry about your dad bible said. It wont be that long before they start targeting him again, make sure everything in our control. I cant prevent him from work more than this. He will start his schedule next week. Pay for all the indemnity and claim from the brand. Dont let any news leek to media. He love his job i said firmly. Roger boss bible said .

I slowly hug him. Its like my daily dose. Even he is angry an sulky i make sure he will sleep in my arms. There is no way he can leave me. I love how he smell and he is so huggable. He is getting comfortable with me. The way he hug me make me control myself hard. I really dont want to force myself again. I will wait till he is ready. I already arrange luxury vacation for win's dad as a present because i really cant let him attend his birthday party. Even we look calm and peacefull here, my man are fighting day and night to ensure no group try to rebel. We are getting closer to master mind so this crucial time i really need to be strict. Now i know how my dad feel when he lock my stubborn mom in their room. I really wish i can do that too, but this beautiful guy will be more rebel that will lead me to be rough. I really dont want to be like that to him.

He look so happy now. Maybe the way my people react and behave toward him are different now. They now smile to him even no one not dare to talk to him. I am bored he said. I look at him. I want to go out he said. You know we cant i said and back to my work. I know this will lead to his tantrum. Why he ask me. We cant, we have situation. We need it to calm down i said. But we just sit here peacefully he said. No baby, end of discussion i said. You are mean phi he said and leave our room. I let him go because he wont leave and my man are always on standby.
I quickly focus back on my work. I have a few conferance that why i work on my study room. May be that why he felt bored.
Its already lunch time. I sigh thinking of how will i comfort him.
Boss, suddenly bible come running. What wrong i ask him. Your dad bring bright out he said slowly. He what i yell at him. Where is apo i ask him. He and his team with bright. Jeff i ask him while walking. Jeff , his team also with them and he is really mad right now. Boss bible call me again slowly. What now i ask him. Your mom also with them. I close my eyes and look at bible.
What are you doing i yell when jeff answer my call. Ask your lover. He call and ask your dad to go out he said angrily. Why you let it happen i ask him loudly. Can you stop your dad he ask me.
Let keep calm, lets grab this chance to show that we are not worry about the threat. I will ask pete for backup jeff said. No need, he should stay with uncle i said. Make sure your dad stay at home i said and end the call. Move i said to bible. This is crazy, where are they going i ask bible. Where i ask slowly. There are going to mall, bright is bored and he want to buy present for someone birthday bible said slowly.
I take a deep breath try to calm my self. Jeff and apo already clear the mall boss. He go as a business man. All his staff are waiting and standby for them bible try to calm me. He know i am beyond angry right now. I think jeff also know i am mad that why he cool down. All my loves one are risking their life for something really stupid. I am glad they choose our own mall. When we arrive i can see all area was cover and jeff look at me with unreadable face. When i look how three of them in a luxury watch boutique i grab one of baseball bat from sport area and walk to them. Boss apo try to stop me and jeff get in front of me. There is no need for this, they are safe he said calmly. I push both of them and when i reach into the butique, like a crazy man i smash all beautiful glass that display all luxury wacth. Mile my dad call me while hugging both his wife and my lover. Mile my mom call me softly. Both of them know how it was when i lost control. Bright look really scare right now. Both of you please follow jeff now i said coldly. Stop this nonsense my dad yell. Stop dad i said slowly but firm. We will bring bright home if you cant control your temper my mom said firmly. Please leave now again i said slowly. Lets go boss, we have so much attention already jeff said presuring my mom and dad to move.
My mom hug bright and whisper to him. Dont worry, he wont hurt you she said.
When i look at jeff and his team leave the mall i casually throw the bat on the counter and walk away leaving that scared beauty behind. I dont even talk to him.