15 - confuse

Bright

I am still confuse for the purpose i was bring here. Somehow i felt not save and looking for phi mile. But no one dare to approach me and i cant ask anyone. Everyone avoid my eyes. What is the deal. I also cant find phi apo anywhere. I was escort to see phi mile parent and then brought back to my room. I really hate living in this situation. I need to know why i am here. I already decide that i will confront the couple tonight.

Where is phi mile, i ask after dinner before i escorted back to my room. Phi mile dad look at me. You hate him, why are you looking for him,he ask coldly. Yes, i hate him. It will not change even i ask about him, i quickly reply. Madam can i see him, i ask phi mile mom. Why, i heard you are not talking to him , she ask. I felt a bit shy, but i cant lie. Yes, i am not talking to him, i slowly answer. But i need to see him, why he is not here, i ask firmly again. Is he even here, i ask. Phi mile mom look at his husband. You know what i can do, she said firmly and look at her husband eyes. You cant threat me anymore, he said coldly. Try me, she said also cold. What going on,i ask myself. Phi mile dad look at me annoyingly. Are you simply blind or stupid, he ask me rudely. I was taken a back by his rude question. That not the right decision, phi mile mom said a bit loud. I cant believe someone who look so soft and elegance can be this firm.
Phi mile father did not response to her. Get ready, we are moving to back quaters, she said to her helper who look scare. Again phi mile dad did not response. After wait for a moment phi mile mom gracefully stand up. Excuse me bright ,she said and start leaving the dining room. Lets go, she said and her helper immediately walk behind her. Apo, suddenly phi mile father yell. Phi mile mom stop walking and turn to his husband who look really angry now. You are testing my patient now, he said coldly to phi mile mom. He roughly push everything infront of him to the floor. I close my eyes because i was shock. I look at phi mile mom who still calm but did not leave his husband eyes. He look at me like he wish to push me like his dinner before look back to his wife. You will regret this, he said and leave the dining area. I can see phi mile mom look relieve. Bring him to mile, she instruct apo. Yes madam, he said and walk to me. Phi, i quickly greet him. Will you be okay, i ask phi mile mom. I have been surviving more than 30 years. Dont worry she said and touch my hair. Take this oportunity wisely. Everything is in your hand now she said before leave and follow his husband.

Where are we phi, i ask phi apo when he bring me to the part of this big mansion that i cant see. I have been escort to house basement which is very dark and scary. I cant believe there is dungeon under this prestige beautiful house.
I am a bit scare. I can hear scream here and there. Why we are here i pull phi mile hand. He is not talking and keep walking foward. Phi, i call him and stop when he stop infront of one cell. He look inside and i automaticly follow him. Leave them, phi apo said to the guards.
I am confuse and try to understand the situation. Boss, phi apo call someone who now laying down like lifeless body. Phi mile who calmly laying on the floor quickly look at us when he heard phi apo. Bright, he call me immediately when he see me. With all dificulty he try to get up and walk to me. I look at his injured face  and broken arm. He look so hurt just try to stand up. He must also hurt his legs. Bright, he call and look at my eyes. This is the best we can do, phi apo said before leave us. I cant believe what i am looking at now. Are you okay, he ask me worrily. Do you hurt anywhere, he ask me. Is your favorite cook here, he ask me non stop. He touch my face softly. Ahh he scream when he fell down. He look so weak and badly injured. I slowly kneeling beside him. He try his best to be strong. Are you really okay, he ask me again. I finally nod. Thank you, he said again caressing my face. I have so many thing to ask or even plan to scold him, but i am speechless now. I look at him closely. What in the world have happen. Why he badly injured and was locked in his own house dungeon.
Thank you, he said again before he lost his coucious. Phi, i call him and try to wake him up. Phi, i call him again but he did not response. Phi apo who give us space come running to me. Phi open the door, i ask him. We cant bright, he reply slowly. Why i ask him. I really dont understand. Why he was lock here, i ask him again. Phi apo did not answer to that and look down. What happen phi, i ask him again. I know i cant get the answer from phi apo. Lets go, i said and quickly walk out the dungeon. I really felt suffocating and finally can breath after i see the light. This is not real. This is dream i talk to myself. I nearly run into house. I need to confront the parent again. Where is he, i ask the house butler who look down. Where is he i yell at him. I know i need to find him myself. I know which one is their room. The butler try to stop me but i roughly push him. Dont you dare touch me, i yell at him. This is crazy, all of this are crazy.
I knock the door as hard as i could like crazy. I need to see phi mile dad.