10 - Threat

Mile

I can heard how he scream at apo. He is beyond angry now. So he is bold type. I am sure he can do more when he is back to his normal self. I know he still not like his usual self right now and he is hurt. He look damm sexy with my mark on his body. He must be too frustrated to think of anything. I wont let him wear something like this again.

Are you ready, i ask him who are ready to kill me. He look so handsome and cute right now. Or may be beautiful. Before he reply i ask him to change his cloth and then focus on my file and wait for him. Again i look at him and the broken tv. I am not going anywhere and i will wear what i want, he scream. Are you done, change your cloth i said. You cant force me, this is crazy, he yell at me. Normally people will scare when they are alone with me, but this guy here look so ready to fight and he is yelling at me.
You are so loud, i said casually. He look at me like i am the real monster. Dont you understand, i wont go anywhere and i dont want to have any relation with you. You can have this house, i will sleep under the bridge if i need to, but i dont want any relation with you he said firmly. Its too late now, we are in relation and nothing can change that i said. No, we are not, what do you want from me, you have fiance who you love so much. We need to stop this and forget all of this he said angrily. I know this discussion wont go anywhere so i decide to help him move out, so i take off my sweat shirt and put it on him. I cant let him walk with all the mark on his body. I wont let anyone see his beauty like this anymore. What are you doing he ask angrily. Moving out, i said and lift him on my shoulder. Are you crazy, he yell. Stop being crazy you monster, he keep yelling and screaming. All my man who are waiting for us look down. They know i dont like to be stare. I carefully put him into my limo. He try to open the door and grab my driver hair to force him stop. I pull him from my driver and hold him tight. Calm down, i said and what i get is a punch on my lips. Aahhh i slowly groin when he bit my hand hardly. Before i start pushing him, he suddenly drop on my chest. I quickly adjust his position and hold him gently.

Call doctor, i yell when we arrived. My butler who are confuse nod and start running. I bring him to my room and slowly put him on my bed.
Dont worry, he is over excited and he is still hurting with slight fever. I already give him anti inflamation, it will better if he can soak in herb bath. Dont be too rough with him. Is it his first time , the doctor ask me. Are you finish, i ask him without answering. Yes master, he said and leave us alone. I felt guilty, i should not be rough with him. The bath is ready master, my maid said and hurrily leave us alone. I expecting another battle will begin again. I carefully take off his cloth and bring naked bright to the bathroom. I carefully get into the bath tub and let him lay on my body. Let me go, he said weakly. Shhhhh just sleep, i try coaxing him. Its hard for me in this situation but i really need him to be healthy. How other homosexual couple live if it this painful. Or maybe they are not rough and bad like me. I am sorry, i slowly said and kiss his head softly. Leave me, he said slowly but back to sleep because of warm water and herbs. After half an hour i quickly bring him to my bed and wear him with comfortable cloth before change my own cloth. How will i tame this beautiful alpha i ask my self and keep looking at sleeping beauty.

Where am i, he suddenly ask. I close my file and walk to him. At our home, i said. He close his eyes and firmly said, i want to go home. From now on, this is your home, i said calmly. Are you deaf, i want to go home, i dont want to be here, i dont want to see you, you are monster, i hate you he start yelling. I hate you, let me go he beg. I am sorry for what ever reason i make you mad, i want to go home he plead sadly. I touch his face. Please he plead and hold my hand. I am sorry, but you cant i said slowly but firm. Why are you doing this, what do you want from me, he ask me loudly again. Dont touch me, he push my hand.
Bright dont make it hard, i really dont want to threat you. So you need to calm down, i said. What do you mean, he ask me with scary look. Am i that bad in his eyes. Nothing, i just want you to calm, i said. Liar, you are monster, you will do anything, he said coldly. Since he decided that i am a monster, i should act like one. I hold his chin and look into his eyes. He look scare but still stubborn. If you want win and family safe, stop being brat and keep silent, i said coldly. He look so scare. He push my hand hardly and turn his back to me. I know he will stupidly acting like every one protector. He will protect everyone except for himself. Bright, i call him slowly but he did not respons to me. I feel really bad for threating him.