Kims family

THE KIMS....

Kim Joong-Ki, Kim Woo-bin and Kim Ji-sung are brothers...Kim Joong-Ki is the eldest brother of the family.. he loves both his brother dearly... when he turn 21 he married his love and his bestfriend Kim Tae-Joons sister Kim Hye-Kyo...Woo-bin and Ji-sung were twins... they both do everything together.. even they married their love Kim Min-ah and Kim Bo-young together...

Kim family live together in daegu. They have their own fruit farm where they grow and sale fruits. They are not rich nor poor they are a happy middle class family..

Kim Tae-joon and Kim Joong-Ki are bestfriends since childhood they are neighbors since childhood... In age 21 Kim Tae-joon got married to his long time girlfriend and his baby's mother Kim Shin-Hye... and in December 04 1991 they have a wwh boy Their jinnie...

In September 11 1992 Kim's have their little joonie... who got everyone wrapped around his small finger by his cute dimple smile... after 5 years in October 13 1997 they have their little chimmy who became a star of their eyes and only after 2 month in 30 December 1997 they have their little taetae and Jimins soulmate whose unique boxy smile and beautiful features got everyone's heart to melt...

Everything was going fine and smooth in their life... but life is not always perfect... after 8 years of tae's birth in the night of Christmas and just 5 days before taes birthday, tae lost his Parents in a accident ... he lost his everything .. once a bubbly and giggly baby turned silent and gloomy.. whole family was devastated after hearing the news... but they got more devastated when their little taetae became totally quiet for a whole 1 year...

Kim Tae-joon and his family were abroad when they hear the news of Woo-bin and min-ah's death. Woo-bin and Ji-sung is like Tae-joon's little brother. He loves both the twins equally.. that's why when he hear the news he immediately came back daegu..

For 1 year whole family even Tae-joon's family also try to cheer up the little tae but all in vain... jimin was so sad that his tae is not happy and bubbly like before.

But one day when all childrens were playing in the backyard of kim house the 9 years old tae saw 15 years old jinnie hurt himself while saving him from a bee that's when he said his first word after 1 year.. and that word was maa.. because he sees his Eomma in jinnie....

After the word left his mouth everyone who were present there got still... after registering what the little tae said everyone got confused but that confusion didn't last long cause right after that they heard a cry and saw how little tae hugged jinnie and started repeatedly saying maa,maa,maa... everyone got teary eyes but someone was admiring the duo..

After that incident jinnie make the kim house his home because tae would not be stay silent even for a minute if he didn't saw his jinnie maa safe and close to him....
He slowly slowly started to be like the old tae , the bubbly and giggly tae but he became mature also...

After the incident everyone became even more whipped for tae... everyone became whipped but except his aunt Bo-young...

Bo-young got jealous cause after that everyone give their full attention to tae and not his son jimin... it's not like she doesn't like tae it's just that she wants that his son also get same attention as tae, same importance as tae...

But that didn't change the relationship between tae and jimin... the relationship they have became even stronger...

Every family member feel the change of behavior in Bo-young towards tae... tae also feel that but he didn't say anything..

Slowly slowly everything got settled with time...

Seokjin graduated from Daegu university in arts major....

Namjoon graduated from Daegu university in Business major... and started his own startup company... Kim Corporation...

After 3 years of starting his company Namjoon proposed to his love of life his jinnie for marriage...at that time jin also opened his small cafe "Epiphany".. Jin said yes and they got married after 6 month in 10 October 2019 in a traditional Korean marriage...

Jimin and tae both also completed their high school and got in Daegu university with their respective major which is dance and arts...

Now it's only 2 months to namjin's 1st wedding anniversary...

AND THE STORY WILL CONTINUE FROM HERE.....

Min's and both the Kim's were neighbors from childhood but after some time min's shifted.... but they kept in touch with each other....

IN NEXT PART I'LL BRIEFLY INTRODUCE JEON,JUNG AND MINS FAMILY... and also about min's and Kim's friendships...

》♡《》♡《

This is it for now.... if you guys have like it please vote...

English is not my first language so sorry for mistakes😋

-^_^-

#taekook
💚💜