-^-^-》Part 12《-^-^-

"Ah.. noona listen, one second ! I.. umm I think we should meet again once or twice, you know for his sake. " Yoonji sighed in relief after hearing the younger. She thought he will say no. But then she smiled brightly and said...

"Aww.. how chivalrous of you kookie. Such a gentleman you're. Just say na that YOU want to meet him, why are you dragging my poor bear into this. Mmm...." yoonji teased the poor bunny, whose joyful eyed saddened a little after hearing Yoonji. Poor boy thought he could convince Yoonji so that he can meet his baby anytime.

"But.... I think I can do something about this whole meet again thing.." and instantly the Joyfulness is back in those cute doe eyes, which didn't get unnoticed by Yoonji, who chuckled quietly.

"But.. I have a condition.."

"I.. I'll do anything you want noona.. just do something so that I can spend some more time with him... please." The reply came even before Yoonji completed her sentence.

"Okay.. then you have to promise me something first then... "

"Why are you even asking noona... you have my word I'll do whatever you want.. now let's go and do something please..." Jungkook  whined and dragged Yoonji with him to the living room.

Everyone were laughing about something but immediately stopped when they saw Jungkook coming there dragging Yoonji, whining about something but stopped when he saw everyone looking at him with raised eyebrows, he immediately left Yoonji's wrist and stood straight, hands behind his back and head hung low with light pink cheeks and a very visible bunny smile on display...

Meanwhile....

The three besties were sitting in tae's room, hearing tae's rant about a certain bunny faced human since they entered the room... And honestly both jinmin duo are exhausted by hearing the nonstop praising...

"You know jinnie maa.. He is just like ki papa,like a open book. His eyes are so beautiful, so captivating that I cannot even look anywhere else. And oh his voice it's like some melody. And_"

"Ohk soulmate, we understand that your would be husband is very good looking now stop talking about his looks.. And tell us about how you feel, what is your answer, hmm?" And that's the limit for our mochi to listen all the praise.. It's not like he isn't happy for his soul mate he is very happy, cause this is the first time tae is talking about someone that too Contenusly and not just talking he is Praising that someone, and cherry on top was that pink cherry bread cheeks of his... But you know he is a impatient mochi and with him is a very pregnant man whose patient level is reducing rapidly, so to save both of them from hearing the infamous rage rap of the older he stopped the charter box..

"Yes Taetae, leave that bunny, tell us about your feelings. Think wisely about your answer bear... You know this is not a play thing, marriage is a lifetime bond. So properly think the cons and pros of everything then decided your answer ..okay baby" No doubt little taetae found a mother figure in jin... Just like every mother jin also told him to think wisely. Jin knows that jungkook is a good guy but his first priority is his baby's comfort...

"I know mama, that marriage is not at all a play thing, and my answer to this marriage is yes.. You know na chimmy my answer was yes from the start. When the first time I saw his picture I felt butterflies in my tummy but when I heard about him from joonie hyung and yoonie hyung I started to like him but today when he opened his heart to me I felt admiration for him.. I know you both must be worried about my answer, don't be, cause I thought about my answer after thinking about all the pros and cons of this relationship." Just after he finished talking both jinmin hugged the poor boy from both sides making him sandwich in middle.

They were very much proud of their little bear... And the person who was hearing it all is also proud of his bear...

Ji-sung heard everything ...when he came there to call all three to downstairs he heard everything and he can't help but feel proud on his baby bears maturity...

He quickly wiped his silent but proud tears and knocked on the door before entering inside.. And when he entered inside the room his heart became a puddle seeing three puppies staring right at him while hugging each other...

"Aish... My cute little puppies. Stop your talking and let's go down stairs ever one is waiting to hear both of your answers.." Ji-sung said chuckling and ruffling the puppies hair...

"Wae.. Both of them.. Didn't jungkook told his answer yet.." Jin asked with a confused face.. The three thought to go downstairs after jungkook tell everyone his answer cause they wanted to prank everyone a little.

"Don't talk about that red bunny. When he came back with yoonji after talking with tae, he was whining about something to yoonji but then when he saw every eyes we're on him he silently stood for some second and then boom he ranway towards kitchen saying he was going bathroom. He didn't returned from the said bathroom, so hoseok have gone to bring him and I came here to take tae so that we can know their answers together. So let's go.. Quick"

The three beauties laughed and went downstairs...

Let's see what is happening in the said bathroom...

"Oh come on.. Kookie, come with me.. And say your answer to everyone. It's not like they all will eat you after hearing your answer.. " Poor hobi is trusfated because of this overly shy bunny.. Who is thinking that he made fool of himself infront of everyone (Which he did) and now denying to go outside of the kitchen...

"Let him be hoba.. leave that bunny to sulk alone you come with me, Ji-sung-shi went to bring tae so that everyone can know about his answer, let's go we will say him not to marry this sulking, nervous and over thinking bunny.." Here comes hobi's life saviour, his eomma. Hobi's Visibly relaxed after seeing ji-eun entering the kitchen, while our bunny got shocked hearing his eomma's words and immediately ran to the living room. So that he will say his answer before his eomma and hyung could say no to tae.

Seeing the anxiously running bunny both eomma and son duo chuckled while slightly shaking their heads before going after the said bunny.

When they both reached the living room they saw jong-suk hugging the life out of a blushing bunny and everyone having a big fat smile on their faces...

"Well, why both the bunnies are hugging each other. Please tell us the reason so we can be happy too" Ji-eun asked with a smile but after hearing the answers from Bo-young her smile got bigger...

"Its just that the little bunny is ready to be our youngest son-in-law..." Bo-young is smiling brightly. She is as happy as everyone present there. Yes, it's true that she is a little strict to tae, its also true that she was a little jealous of tae in his childhood cause he was getting all the attention of the whole family, and her son wasn't getting any. But her jealousy eventually reduced after seeing the beautiful bond between tae and jimin. And she is sure there is no such feelings are inside of her...

But is it really true...?

°
^
°
^
That's for today...

Am sorry everyone for not posting for nearly 3 months... My mobile was broken and due to some personal problem I couldn't repair it but now I have a little support from my sister, I am using her phone so I hope I'll be able to post more often...

A very big thank you to those who waited till now.. I hope you like these chapter I know it's a small chapter but please bear with me...

Once again am utterly sorry...

#taekook💜💚