-^-^-《Part 7》-^-^-

Yoo-seok got up, went towards Jungkook and snatched the photo from his hands. Jungkook was about to shout but stopped when he saw Yoo-seok adorably staring at tae's photo with a tilted head. Everyone stopped their talking and watched what is happening.

"Mumma see an angel." This is what Seoki said after staring at tae's picture for almost 5mins.

Seoki turned towards his mumma to show tae's picture. Everyone chuckled when he showed tae's picture with the best adorable, cutest puppy eyes which is shining like stars.

"Seoki give me that photo puppy." Jungkook said afraid that Seoki would damage the picture.

"No.. mumma kookie samchon is bad he is alone looking at angles photo and when Seoki saw it he wants it back. Tell him that Seoki would not give him angles photo." Yoo-seok replied with a big pout on his heart shaped lips just like his papa's lips.(which I love the most... goshhhh hoseok's heart lips and hearty laughs.....)

"Hahaha... bubba he is not an angel. He is soon going to be your another samchon like kookie samchon." Yoonji replied after laughing at Jungkook's face when Seoki said he will not give him the photo.

"Really.. angle is going to be my samchon. But how..?" Uff that little brain is thinking too much...

"Well, your angle is going to marry your kookie samchon so that's how he will be your another samchon. And not only your kookie but your meow meow is also bringing another angle samchon for you my little Sunshine." Iu told the little Sunshine who is now sitting on her lap. Everyone once again chuckled loudly when Jungkookie's cheeks got a bright pink after hearing about marriage.

"Huhhh... reallllyyyy.  meow meow will also bring another samchon for Seoki. Can I see second angle samchon's photo. Please... pretty please mumma."

"Why not my Sunshine. Come here papa will show you angel samchon's photo." Hobi said while cooing hardly at his puppy boy.

"Wait first give me tae's photo and then you can go puppy. " Jungkook once again said Seoki to give him the photo but in return he just received a angry puppy face and a ruude reply.

"He is not tae he is an angel and no I'll not give you his photo until you bring him to Seoki." Well he is son of savage queen so it's obvious that he is sassy. Everyone laughed loudly when Seoki walked towards hobi in a sassy way leaving Jungkook Jungshook. Jungkook started to pout. And once again laid on Iu's lap.

Clutching his angle samchon's photo to his heart little Sunshine paddle to his papa's direction to saw his another angle samchon's photo. When Seoki is close to hobi, he pulled him to his lap and showed a picture of jimin....

 When Seoki is close to hobi, he pulled him to his lap and showed a picture of jimin

(Such an angel 😚)

"Omo, papa he is not an angel he is a fairy. Seoki wants to meet angle samchon and fairy samchon papa." Everyone chuckled fondly at the innocent words of Seoki.