-^-^-《Part 3》-^-^-

"Oh my my look who is here. The great Min Yoo-Han" Hye-Kyo said rolling her eyes. "Yoonie, Yoo-si you both come inside and let that brat stand outside. This is his punishment for forgetting us..." she said in final voice while hugging Yoo-si and caressing yoongi's cheeks.. who is staring at a particular someone..

After hearing Hye-Kyo's words Yoo-Han signaled Joong-Ki to do something cause he knows if he said anything now Hye-Kyo will surely leave him outside. Don't worry his Kyo noona isn't that cruel just childish. And now when he returned to Daegu after almost a decade he knows some punishment will be there for him.. he was even ready to take any punishment but not this.

"Jagiya, don't be like this to your fav dongsaeng. Look he is sad. You didn't even give him a hug. You know na he loves his Kyo noona so much. So first let him in then we both gonna give him another punishment okay." Joong-Ki said slowly back hugging her.

"No. Only I will give him punishment not you, you oldie."
"Whom did you called a oldie you are oldie am not okh.. Hye-Kyo the oldie ghost.. huh"

"Hyung, noona stop your fight you both are oldies the only young one here is me. Okh" replied Yoo-Han like he is stating facts. Oh how wrong he is.
"You the young one.. yeah yeah why not with that bald head you look like totally young.... The only young one is me.. Min Yoo-si is the only young one amongst this oldies.." replied Yoo-si to her husband who is now silently glaring at her..

"Babies let's go inside.. they were meeting after some time and this fighting will last for nearly half an hour so you guy's don't have to watch them.. Yoongi baby come I will show you your room so that you can freshen up and take some rest.." Bo-young said taking all her babies including Ji-sung inside and leaving the oldies to argue for their heart content..

Whenever Joong-Ki and Hye-Kyo went to Bangtan city for Joong-Ki's monthly check ups they would go and meet with the Min's. So when they last time went there which is few days ago they invited Min's to Namjoon's birthday party.. they said they will come 2 days before the party which didn't settle good with Hye-Kyo so she simply ordered them specifically Yoo-Han to come at least a week before the party.. and Yoo-Han can never say no to his noona so here they were now In their Home town with their another family...

Well after arguing with each other for nearly half an hour both the males give up and said that they were the oldies.. so with satisfaction both the ladies went into kim Mansion while flipping their long smooth hair... Hye-Kyo showed them their room and said them to freshen up and to take some rest.. she will call them when launch is ready...

Yoo-Han got to bed immediately after taking a shower but after shower Yoo-si straightway goes to kitchen to help in preparing launch cause she knows kyo loves to cook and she always cooks food for the whole Kim family she will not even take help of maids.... when she got into the kitchen she saw kyo, Bo-young and the three cute boys were preparing launch.. well jin and jimin were helping both the kim ladies and tae is sitting in the kitchen island watching them do their work..

" tae baby why are you looking so sad " poor tae was startled by hearing Yoo-si's voice so close to him .. he was watching his kyo maa, mom, Jin mama and chimmy with concentration when he got startled and was now in floor.. holding his bum which got hurt..

"Am sorry baby. I didn't want to scare you.  Are you hurt somewhere.. am sorry my baby" she said with panick and concern in her voice..

"Aniyo aniyo am totally fine. You don't have to worry min maa" he stopped talking and lowered his head.. but then again lift his head and asked cutely with a slight head tilt "can I call you Min maa.. please?"

"Awwww, ofcourse baby you can call me what you want.. no one can resist this cute baby..." she is practically squealing.

"Can I also call you min maa like taetae?" Asked a very cute jimin with his big big puppy eyes...