-^-^-《Part 5》-^-^-

(Picture credits to right full owner)

J.k Gyms....

As the day starts slowly slowly the J.K Gyms is starting to be full. It's a popular gym of Bangtan city Most people love this Gym. Some loves this Gym cause it's a little cheaper than other gyms, some loves this cause of the best equipment's of this gym but many loves this cause of it's hot owner Jeon Jungkook. Well who doesn't know Jeon Jungkook. Youngest son of Jeons. Brother of the great Young businessman Jung Hoseok. Brother-in-law of the savage ex-idol Min/Jung Yoonji. Everyone knows that Jungkook is perfect cause he is best at business just like his dad and hyung. He loves to sing,dance, paint. He also has a Greek god like body with a baby face. Well speaking of him, do you guys know what he is doing now? You guys don't know then let's go and sneak into his personal gym in his office room.

Only grunting sounds can be heard from inside the office of the owner. Jeon Jungkook is sweating very badly, also his breathing is a little heavy. You can only here the grunting of Jungkook and some banging sounds from the office.(don't think something nasty you unholy babies) Jungkook is playing with his sandbag. Well in his words it is playing but if you ask someone else then they would say that it looks like Jungkook is trying to kill the poor sandbag. Its kinda true though, he is taking his frustration (baby is trustfrated) out on the sandbag while aggressively punching on it.

He feels like something is missing in his life, but he doesn't know what it is. So that's why he is frustrated.

Jungkook was send to abroad for further studies after he completed his high school. He was just 18 when he went to Los Angels. Firstly he doesn't want to go but his dad and hyung convinced him so he went abroad. After 3 years of hard studies He graduated in business major from a very prestigious university. After completing his graduation his dad told him to manage their LA branch for some time. So that he can be little experienced in business before joining there main branch in Bangtan city. Although he wanted to go back to his motherland to his mother's arms but he said yes and there he stays another 2 years in LA managing their company and experiencing some things. He would sometimes come to Bangtan city to visit his family.

Things were going pretty good in kookie's life. Someone may call his life style boring for his age but he loves what he does. His morning would start with a face time with his family. Although there is big time difference of 16 hours that didn't stop him from receiving face time every morning from his mom. Thay would talk till he finishes his breakfast. Then he would do his morning routine and leave for his office. Again in launch break there will be face time from his hyung and Yoonji noona. After finishing his launch he would work and at 6p.m would leave for home then have his dinner,  leave a good night message in their family group chat and sleep. Same thing the next morning. This is his daily routine. Some time he would go out with some of his friends but most of the time he loves to be alone or face time his family.

Everything was fine for 1 and half year but then he started to miss something. He doesn't know when it started how it started but he feels like something is missing from his life. He would thought that he just misses his family that's why he is feeling like this. But this constant thought started to affect his health and his mom noticed it. This continued for half year but then he thought now he can't stay away from his family so he came back to Bangtan city without telling anyone.